SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:01 am

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 223898_10150983422223209_1306199950_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 am

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 224942_10150984074198209_1281680522_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 am

I swooned over Jeremiah's Facebook post yesterday:

Goood night everyone! Paige and I got our horse dude to the farm tonight and he was awesome : )

See what he did there? OUR horse? Awwww. (Dude is the horse he had before SHA started filming.) It sounds like they moved Dude from his parents’ place to Jeremiah's place because they now have a stall for him. Yesterday Paige tweeted:

Finally got to ride horses for the first time in a while today. Forgot how much it makes me smile! @followjeremiah built a stall & fence!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 am

I am so happy I watched their season online, I really enjoyed it.
No amount of editing could have hidden her feelings for him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 am

I really like how he did that and said 'our'! So, sweet! :cutesmile!:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 pm

I think there's a bit of irony to giving your sweetie a bandana to protect your her from a PAINTBALL, and then zooming around in the pouring rain without a helmet with her on the back of a Harley.

My youngest brother had a terrible motorcycle accident in the rain in Hawaii, while in the Marine Corps, and it changed his life for the worse forever. His head was protected by a helmet, but he severed an ankle within a few millimeters of full amputation. If he hadn't been with a fellow Marine who knew trauma/first aid, he would have bled out and died. Too long of a story for a fan board. For every rider who wants to ride without a helmet, there's a family with a similar story.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Paige & Jeremiah do seem to have stepped their relationship up a notch - "Our horse" ; he is also handling the Maxim Hottie contest very well. Long story - but Paige is a 4th week contestant and it is a "hot" pic. People need to vote to be a winner. Jeremiah asked folks to vote for her awesomeness and in the same email said she'd painted walls that day (in his house (their house to be?) and made dinner. Nice way of saying - "this hot pic is just one part of her and he loves all of her. Yup - go awww. I did.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Paige & Jeremiah do seem to have stepped their relationship up a notch - "Our horse" ; he is also handling the Maxim Hottie contest very well. Long story - but Paige is a 4th week contestant and it is a "hot" pic. People need to vote to be a winner. Jeremiah asked folks to vote for her awesomeness and in the same email said she'd painted walls that day (in his house (their house to be?) and made dinner. Nice way of saying - "this hot pic is just one part of her and he loves all of her. Yup - go awww. I did.

They are the real deal. No doubt.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:40 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think there's a bit of irony to giving your sweetie a bandana to protect your her from a PAINTBALL, and then zooming around in the pouring rain without a helmet with her on the back of a Harley.

My youngest brother had a terrible motorcycle accident in the rain in Hawaii, while in the Marine Corps, and it changed his life for the worse forever. His head was protected by a helmet, but he severed an ankle within a few millimeters of full amputation. If he hadn't been with a fellow Marine who knew trauma/first aid, he would have bled out and died. Too long of a story for a fan board. For every rider who wants to ride without a helmet, there's a family with a similar story.

I know I cringe every time I see it. I empathize with you jlccaz, I've had three people in my life that have died in motorcycle accidents, and one who did loose part of his leg. And as much as I love Harley's, I can't do it anymore, I've become more cautious with age. Very happy to hear someone was looking out for your brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Max64 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I think there's a bit of irony to giving your sweetie a bandana to protect your her from a PAINTBALL, and then zooming around in the pouring rain without a helmet with her on the back of a Harley.

I know I cringe every time I see it. I empathize with you jlccaz, I've had three people in my life that have died in motorcycle accidents, and one who did loose part of his leg. And as much as I love Harley's, I can't do it anymore, I've become more cautious with age. Very happy to hear someone was looking out for your brother.

This is a toughie. I remember the days when folks were trying to make a law requiring helmets. I lost a good high school friend this way - his helmet was on his handlebards. Each his own but this seems like such an obvious easily preventable situation.

I would wear one on a motorcycle but admit I don't on a two-wheel Schwinn. Of course I don't go near as far and fast. But I'll make my grandson wear one when he's biking!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

Beautiful photo of Paige and Dude (I always want to type Duke instead of Dude!), posted yesterday on Paige's facebook page. They're up to something! Maybe a new music video? :)

Such a fun morning riding Dude even in a dress lol! Can't wait for y'all to see what we are working on! Look down... I'm on a horse

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Paiged10
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 am

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 208887_419871251391220_2039194817_n

Bandanas= Awesome.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl