SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am

Congrats to the happy couple. Look at that rock!

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 12145030_603008483171353_886202936_n

I have found the man who makes me better. It just so happens we'll be doing life together heart #iSaidyes #Engaged @jeremiahjameskorfe
- See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1089379766312021322_145695426

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 CQmOn5pUcAAqFou

Jeremiah James Korfe ‏@jeremiahkorfe
Soo! I asked, She said... Yes! #gettinmarried @KalieKWright #blessed
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 am

Aww that's wonderful! Congrats to both of them. He's a good guy and she seems like a great gal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:30 pm

I know this is Jeremiah's thread, but didn't know where to post this and since it's Sweet Home Alabama related I thought I'd put it here, please move if need be.  But did anyone know that Paige Duke is dating Ty Murray?  He's the bull rider that was married to Jewel and was on DWTS a few years ago.  He's 45!  She has several pictures of them on Instagram, here's the link   https://instagram.com/paigemduke/?hl=en
Ever since she and Jeremiah broke up I stopped following her, but thought I'd check in after Jeremiah got engaged, anyway I was just really surprised by that and thought I'd pass it along.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Thanks Brill. I will create a Updates on other Contestants other Reality TV Shows and move it there. Good for her! I didn't follow her too closely, but I'm glad she is in a relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:58 am

Happy for them. Smiley

Max, wow, had no idea, that's a surprise...I'd stopped following her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 am

Also, Paige and Jeremiah must be on friendly terms...she commented on twitter during the pageant wishing them both luck.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Congrats to Jeremiah! He so deserves to be happy.
And I'm surprised about Paige and Ty! Who woulda thunk it?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 pm

I am so happy for Jeremiah , when he posted a picture on my face book of him and Kaliie I told him she was very pretty , But I didn't know if she was a good friend or someone very special .
He said yes she is and that they have been together over a year and its been one fun filled year .
He is one very special guy .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:38 am

Just looked at Jeremiah's Instagram for the first time in like forever. He and his gorgeous wife are expecting a baby in March. They look really happy.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 am

Congrats to them!

I miss that show. It was a lot of fun watching.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Me tooooo!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:28 pm

I think and hope Jeremiah and Kalie are having their baby today! She was due March 12, and today she posted a picture to her IG story that looked like she was in a hospital room with a baby monitor belt on and captioned it about being 10 days past due, but deleted it shortly after. I'm surprised the doctors let her go so long. I hope she has a safe, healthy delivery. They're having a boy, and I can't wait to see a picture of him!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl