SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Max64 wrote:What are these bobble heads suppose to be of? Anyone know? they both have this silly expression on their face! :giggle:
I think the bobble heads are suppose to be the both of them.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

dee wrote:
Max64 wrote:What are these bobble heads suppose to be of? Anyone know? they both have this silly expression on their face! :giggle:
I think the bobble heads are suppose to be the both of them.

aww, how cute Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 am

The battle for Emily's attention and affection has only begun. Once inside the mansion, Kyle, a confident financial advisor, is eager to captivate Emily, but Brent, a single father of six, is busy showing off his voluminous collection of family photos. Chris, the handsome sales director, makes his mark with some custom bobble head dolls. But Arie, a professional race car driver, is nervous to share his career with Emily - fearing that it will remind her of her late fiancé, Ricky Hendrick. And Doug, another single dad, shares a tender moment with the Bachelorette, bringing with him a touching letter from his 11-year-old son.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 12:33 am

Tattina wrote:There is a new article just posted on Wetpaint featuring an interview with two of Chris's sisters, Teresa & Renee. They also explain the reason for setting up the "Team Chris" FB page.

I've just read the article.
His sister obviously did not say anything about Chris elimination. If Chris has been eliminated, she'd say such thing.
I believe that RS was wrong about Chris elimination. OF course perhaps some of you who do not support Chris would attack me on this statement I made. hahaha... bestbud!
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 am

I think his sister doing an interview already means he's not final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 02, 2012 12:42 am

Even though my : ( got deleted fairly quickly it seems like other posts about his elimination posted in the past 12 hours have remained on the Team Chris Facebook page. Not a good sign for anyone who was hoping RS was wrong..
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 12:45 am

atem wrote:I think his sister doing an interview already means he's not final 1.

Just because she's on the radar then Chris was assumed eliminated. So far, only RS mentioned Chris elimination. I can't trust RS 100%, coz he gave us wrong spoilers in the past. If he could give us some photos showing Emily with her F3 without Chris then I would start to believe. With no photos from RS, it's hard to believe.

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 12:46 am

Chris likes Johnny Cash!! +1 in my book, good taste, good taste giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 02, 2012 12:50 am

christinemega wrote:
atem wrote:I think his sister doing an interview already means he's not final 1.

Just because she's on the radar then Chris was assumed eliminated. So far, only RS mentioned Chris elimination. I can't trust RS 100%, coz he gave us wrong spoilers in the past. If he could give us some photos showing Emily with her F3 without Chris then I would start to believe. With no photos from RS, it's hard to believe.
Who do you think got eliminated instead of Chris?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 am

poohbear wrote:Chris likes Johnny Cash!! +1 in my book, good taste, good taste giggling

He has a good taste. Whoop..whoop..

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?
Chris answered: A woman who wants to be pursued. I like a girl that plays hard to get. It's like a competition.

Emily liked to be pursued.. :giggle:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 am

poohbear wrote:Chris likes Johnny Cash!! +1 in my book, good taste, good taste giggling

He won points for the Johnny Cash love, but then lost points for saying rascal flats gave him chills... giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

eightfifteen wrote:
christinemega wrote:

Who do you think got eliminated instead of Chris?

Anyone else but Chris :giggle:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1