SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Seeing them so happy makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Peyton doesn't have a sister--she's an only child. I wonder what this cause was about? Does anyone know? I also love the pic of both of them reading to the children. I think that is so precious. They will make wonderful parents one day! Thanks for posting these pictures! I love following them!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:10 pm

jewels2312 wrote:Peyton doesn't have a sister--she's an only child. I wonder what this cause was about? Does anyone know? I also love the pic of both of them reading to the children. I think that is so precious. They will make wonderful parents one day! Thanks for posting these pictures! I love following them!

Here is a link to the charity event they were supporting:

http://www.roomtogrow.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=65
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13

Know someone in #LA area that needs a new back AND front yard for a #HGTV special yardmakeovershow@gmail.com send pics and info #RT

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm

They are probably the most attractive and pleasant couple ever in the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette world. Jash is close, but these two are special in every way. Congrats to them.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 am

RealityEscape wrote:They are probably the most attractive and pleasant couple ever in the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette world. Jash is close, but these two are special in every way. Congrats to them.

They're my all time favorite couple from the show. I love that they're doing so well. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks for the link to the charity! They are really supporting wonderful causes! Good job, Chris & Peyton! :Smiley:

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 am

They are a beautiful couple, couldn't be happier that they found eachother. Are we on bump watch with Peyton? Baggy shirts, scarfs, and a peplum dress? Praying
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Excited for The Lambton Family secret Santa tonight @MarkoSpeakz @ELambtonLLC @PeytonJWright

She changed her Twitter name though.

It is @PeytonWLambton now LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Winter Landstyling w/ Chris Lambton
by MyFixitUpLife

Chris calls in to a radio show to talk winter yard care. He starts @ 16:05.
Can't say much for the host. Very annoying voice.
Link

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

copyman12 wrote:Winter Landstyling w/ Chris Lambton
by MyFixitUpLife

Chris calls in to a radio show to talk winter yard care. He starts @ 16:05.
Can't say much for the host. Very annoying voice.
Link

Thanks for posting the link! Really enjoyed listening to Chris but man you weren't kidding about the annoying host! That was like nails on a chalkboard.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 30 247263_515926781773700_874991808_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau