SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 am

I liked Danielle too (she was my fav from the last HGTV Star thing), but her make-up was really distracting!

Thanks for the link albean!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Get your #goingyard fix tonight on @DIYNetwork starting at 10:30 with back to back to back episodes!!

Chris tweeted this a little while ago for those of you who have missed the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 am

albean99 wrote:
Get your #goingyard fix tonight on @DIYNetwork starting at 10:30 with back to back to back episodes!!

Chris tweeted this a little while ago for those of you who have missed the show.
Hi albean! Are any episodes online yet, maybe on Youtube? I'd like to watch at least one. I know Going Yard Season 2 is filmed on the Cape, and we get to see more of Chris and Peyton in their home surroundings and on their own turf. So far I've only been able to watch little clips and previews here and there since the show is not available in Canada.

On another note, when they transform a yard, how can you have living room style furniture with cushions if you don't have an enclosed space or roof to protect from the rain? From what I've seen, it seems like in many episodes, all of that outdoor furniture and the cushions are just exposed to the weather, with nothing to protect them. What do you do when it starts pouring down? Sprint out of the house and grab all the cushions and the nice padded seat covers so they don't get wet?!? Or cover up the furniture? It's all very pretty, but not very practical to me. It would make more sense if they put those types of furnishings on an enclosed balcony with a roof overtop so at least you don't need to worry about Mother Nature. What I think they do best is the outdoor fireplaces and the fire pits. Now those BELONG in a backyard and really tranform it.

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:37 pm

The people I know do what you suggested, spring out and remove the cushions for the rare summer rainstorm.  Or throw something over them.  And some cushions are waterproof enough to be OK most of the time.  Much of it is seasonal; there are times of year you know you won't go outside while the elements will get rough, so you just put it all away.  But, yeah, I have none of that because I don't want to think that hard.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

That's what I don't get about HGTV. They repeat certain shows forever and don't just put some online.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 992816_143944062471444_1894776737_n

Modern Home

Chris Lambton scoring first-runner-up on The Bachelorette was The Bachelorette's loss, but new wife Peyton's gain! Chris and Peyton now co-host "Going Yard" on HGTV. Our upcoming interview explores all the ways you can explore the possibilities of your backyard. In the meantime, dig: http://modernhome.us/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:41 am

Love_Me wrote:Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 992816_143944062471444_1894776737_n

Modern Home

Chris Lambton scoring first-runner-up on The Bachelorette was The Bachelorette's loss, but new wife Peyton's gain! Chris and Peyton now co-host "Going Yard" on HGTV. Our upcoming interview explores all the ways you can explore the possibilities of your backyard. In the meantime, dig: http://modernhome.us/

ahhh, he was a favorite of mine... they look so good together  :pinkaw:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 pm

latergator wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 992816_143944062471444_1894776737_n

Modern Home

Chris is prob in my top 5 of all bach and ettes. I'm sure Peyton's a great person too (I didn't watch back then). I caught a couple of episodes of GoingYard and thought Chris was great! Has any other season brought TV success to a F2 and the lead? Ali has her own show. Chris has his own show. I believe I read that Roberto is doing broadcasting/hosting at least part time. Maybe if Frank had stayed??

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 am

b wrote:
latergator wrote:

Modern Home

Chris is prob in my top 5 of all bach and ettes.  I'm sure Peyton's a great person too (I didn't watch back then).  I caught a couple of episodes of GoingYard and thought Chris was great!  Has any other season brought TV success to a F2 and the lead?  Ali has her own show.  Chris has his own show.  I believe I read that Roberto is doing broadcasting/hosting at least part time.  Maybe if Frank had stayed??

Melissa has done some human interest type pieces for ABC and Jillian worked on Extreme Home Makeovers for a while and is now working on Love It or List It Vancouver here in Canada.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Stumbled upon Peyton's blog. She's kind of hit and miss on updating, but the last entry(Aug 6) she tells of Chris buying his parents house. They're getting ready to renovate/remodel(should have started by now). Her Dad did the plans for them. Hopefully, we'll get frequent updates. And maybe some video.
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 38 Chris_12

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I love their house.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm

does anyone remember where on the Cape the house is?? I seem to remember it's not far from Dennisport.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau