SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 am

Call me a stalker...but I'm really just a big fan.

We were in Dennis, MA this week (we own a home in an adjacent town) having lunch less than a mile from the Lambton's home. So I asked my husband to humor me and drive by their house so that we could see what's up with their renovations. And the answer appears to be....NADA! No constructions to be seen and no obvious work done on the outside (except that the pergola that they put up on the Going Yard episode where they renovated for their post-wedding party is now gone). If they have moved out as they had planned per Peyton's blog, I feel bad that not much progress has been made. But that is the curse of Cape renovating and building. They are on "island time" always!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm

luvstx wrote:Call me a stalker...but I'm really just a big fan.

We were in Dennis, MA this week (we own a home in an adjacent town) having lunch less than a mile from the Lambton's home.  So I asked my husband to humor me and drive by their house so that we could see what's up with their renovations.  And the answer appears to be....NADA!  No constructions to be seen and no obvious work done on the outside (except that the pergola that they put up on the Going Yard episode where they renovated for their post-wedding party is now gone).  If they have moved out as they had planned per Peyton's blog, I feel bad that not much progress has been made.  But that is the curse of Cape renovating and building.  They are on "island time" always!  

Thanks for the update! I haven't been keeping up with her blog. Has she been keeping it up to date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 am

Chris Lambton
Liked · 13 hours ago
Love being at Disney for the Epcot flower and garden festival

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 Chris_10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 10171734_758823527470123_2442822684970337379_n

Wednesday night at 11pm (eastern) on DIYNetwork new Going Yard. Urban Oasis right on Cape Cod. 

There's a bunch of episodes showing this Sat but not sure if they're re-runs or not. He also said Best Ever Treehouses will air on Sat - Apr 12th 2 p.m. HGTV. 

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 E95fdbccbb5e11e3a04a1256bed9da93_8

peytonwlambton
5 days ago
Back to when it all started! #tbt @chrislambton13 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Aww. Chris is so cute !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 am

Are they doing another season of Going Yard?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:59 pm

I never get to see Going Yard. It's not available in my area. sad

That pic is adorable. They are so down to earth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 pm

See my post 2 above yours, Atem. It looks like it's on DIY Network right now. Not sure about HGTV. 

I know what you're feeling, GA. I can't get Sarah Richardson's shows unless they're on HGTV here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13 3m
Tomorrow 1pm on @hgtv Best Ever #Treehouses !!! Tune in and see some incredible treehouses from all over the world pic.twitter.com/WMXCiHDlOc

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 Bk9XxQkCEAASji3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

We were in Dennis, MA this week (we own a home in an adjacent town) having lunch less than a mile from the Lambton's home.  So I asked my husband to humor me and drive by their house so that we could see what's up with their renovations.  And the answer appears to be....NADA!  No constructions to be seen and no obvious work done on the outside (except that the pergola that they put up on the Going Yard episode where they renovated for their post-wedding party is now gone).  If they have moved out as they had planned per Peyton's blog, I feel bad that not much progress has been made.  But that is the curse of Cape renovating and building.  They are on "island time" always!  

Did they move out of their house? I thought they lived in a house on the same property, or near his father.

albean99 wrote:See my post 2 above yours, Atem. It looks like it's on DIY Network right now. Not sure about HGTV. 

I know what you're feeling, GA. I can't get Sarah Richardson's shows unless they're on HGTV here.

bean: I love Sarah Richardson. I used to watch her when she had a show sewing tea towels, and making pillow cases. She's come a long way!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Did they move out of their house? I thought they lived in a house on the same property, or near his father.

albean99 wrote:See my post 2 above yours, Atem. It looks like it's on DIY Network right now. Not sure about HGTV. 

bean: I love Sarah Richardson. I used to watch her when she had a show sewing tea towels, and making pillow cases. She's come a long way!
She is my absolute favorite. She has some of the best designs on HGTV.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:01 pm

albean99 wrote:[

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 42 E95fdbccbb5e11e3a04a1256bed9da93_8

They are insanely cute together.

Have never seen their show, though -- will have to fix that.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau