SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 pm

That's one big house! How many kids are they planning to have?! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's massive, it's gorgeous. What an unusual design. I'd love to see the floor plan.

atem wrote:Does that mean new shows for HGTV?  I hope so!

This was in Peyton's blog, that copyman posted. Thanks cm!

Currently we live on Cape Cod in Chris’s home town and travel working for HGTV and DIY Network. Chris is a landscaper and through watching him work I have developed a passion for landscaping, as well as home design and styling. You can still catch episodes of our outdoor makeover show, Going Yard on HGTV and DIY Network. Chris recently began hosting the longtime hit show, Yard Crashers, and you can see his episodes beginning in Spring 2015. We are constantly traveling and we love working together. It’s a crazy life but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Cool! I like Yard Crashers!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:26 pm

This is a nice vid updating what Chris is up to. Can't get enough of this guy. I need a Chris on the Cape!

Video: Reality star reveals tower of power

On today's CapeCast: Chris Lambton, star of TV's "Yard Crashers," reveals one of the great loves of his life: the stone tower behind his Dennis home.

CapeCodTimes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:37 am

Awwww, thanks GA.  I can't get enough Chris either.  Love that dude!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 pm

These two really hit the jack pot after Chris's appearance on Ali's season, falling in love, having a media-transferable skill, and getting the shows they have gotten. Chris was practically made for TV; he comes across so well. Very happy for them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Opportunities galore for these two! Congrats Peyton! yes

Peyton Lambton‏@PeytonWLambton·Feb 26
New post on the blog today....details on my new gig! http://peytonlambton.com/2015/02/my-new-gig/ …
Details
Peyton Lambton‏@PeytonWLambton·Feb 25
I am so excited to officially be a part of the morning show on @106WCOD with @dmahoney22! Give us a like at https://www.facebook.com/DanandPeyton

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Good for Peyton! They're both doing so well. Couldn't happen to nicer people.  yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Seriously, I like seeing this couple, that nice does finish first. Oh and the hot doesn't hurt either. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Happy for my favorite couple success...hard work and nice people win!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks for the update!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:These two really hit the jack pot after Chris's appearance on Ali's season, falling in love, having a media-transferable skill, and getting the shows they have gotten. Chris was practically made for TV; he comes across so well. Very happy for them.

yes! how ironic that Chris managed to do it "his way" and stay on the Cape yet have a career on television plus marry the beautiful Payton.

Nice to see that his time on the crazy show was totally worth it!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Chris Lambton

Facebook

Peyton Wright Lambton and I throwing up some shiplap in our house together!!! Yes Summitt helped too

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 46 11130129_960997577252716_6565776276688500869_n

:swinginglove

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau