SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:08 am

I love Cape Cod, was there years ago on vacation so I would have loved the scenery. Remodelling an old house always ends up looking great. I imagine they did a wonderful job preserving the look of the house.

HGTV Canada is great but I would love to watch Chris and Peyton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:19 am

Sorry for the double post. This is too cute. Peyton looks great!

IG

peytonwlambtonHappy Anniversary to these special grandparents to be! Thrilled we got to spend today and this entire week together!!  Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 57 2764  #capecod

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 57 13722243_1745799632345622_972812973_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Peyton looks so cute! I'm sure it's so nice for her to be with her parents and vice versa right now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:39 pm

I think she and Chris are gonna be such great parents.  It's so nice that as an only child, her parents visit and seem to be part of the Lambton clan as well. The Lambtons are one of my favorite bach families and I am happy for all that the two families fit together so well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 pm

I didn't know Peyton was an only child. Her parents are a great looking couple. Loving the backdrop.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:46 pm

What a brave and inspiring woman to share her struggle. Many women go through it and she is helping so many. God bless Chris, Peyton, and their baby. heartbeat

http://www.peytonlambton.com/pregnancy-family/2016/8/9/the-long-and-winding-road
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:00 pm

I hope everyone here reads this.^^^
My grandson is a product of this exact step by step procedure Peyton went through. My daughter/ SIL have 3 left.
I think(because she would never tell me at this point) she is going through "something" again.  
I have to remember to have more patience with her when she screams at me. LOL
Prayers to this couple and god bless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:03 pm

OH my gosh. I'm so happy it has worked out for them after all that. Prayers for a healthy Baby Lambton, and all those who go through that process to bring a new life into their family.

Amazing determination and strength!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:17 pm

So, soooooooo many women go through this! So brave of Peyton to talk about it! There should be less stigma surrounding infertility. It's so common, and so many struggle in silence.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:51 pm

The constant questions by everyone is so frustrating in itself. I was married 8 yrs before I decided I was ready to have children. Luckily there weren't any issues, but the assumption something must be wrong is enough to drive you batty.

I can't imagine when there are issues and you're asked all the time.

Prayers for your daughter/SIL @Kashathediva. I hope there is good news coming soon for them, God willing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The constant questions by everyone is so frustrating in itself. I was married 8 yrs before I decided I was ready to have children. Luckily there weren't any issues, but the assumption something must be wrong is enough to drive you batty.

I can't imagine when there are issues and you're asked all the time.

Prayers for your daughter/SIL @Kashathediva. I hope there is good news coming soon for them, God willing!

J/k. Pray for me too. She was not nice to me today. But again--I am the mom--I have to be understanding and patient regardless of the situation and after reading an identical 3rd party blog it did put things in perspective. No coincidences.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:15 pm

How brave of Peyton to share her struggle. I would wish that Whitney Bischoff could see this story; she would know her occupation brings great joy to so many.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau