Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips on Sun May 06, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Hoorray to this beautiful couple!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

peytonwlambton 6 years!!!! So much has happened and so much more is in the horizon. Thrilled to be heading back to this spot today. Happy anniversary my love! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 years?! Gosh, I remember their beautiful wedding pics like it was yesterday.  Love Peyton and Chris!

They’re my favorite couple from BN for many reasons, but mostly because they seem so far removed from the franchise.
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51823

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:00 am

Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] coming in December!!!!

havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 am

smileyyay  So happy for Peyton and Chris!
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:09 am

So happy for them! My daughter went through the exact same process Peyton outlined and it’s grueling, but the end result is joyful!
That lil chunk of Lyla James is so delicious.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33319

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 am

This one was not IVF... very unplanned and natural! They were to go through the whole testing process again and before they could even start, she was pregnant.

One of the miracles of nature. I saw it years ago with a gal I bowled with. After years of trying, they chose to adopt (this was in the early 80's). Once they knew they were approved and waiting on the birth of their son, she got pregnant without even trying. Babies were 8 months apart.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am

Oh, such wonderful news!!! :sending flowers firework cheerdance

So nice that it just happened when they were least expecting it. That happens a lot. I think when people finally accept what is going on, they relax and sometimes miracles happen. I had friends who tried for years. She finally went off the fertility meds after 7 years of nothing other than becoming an emotional wreck and bam, a few months later she was pregnant naturally. Had baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and thought that was it because they had such a hard time getting pregnant. When the doctor cleared them to have unprotected sex, first time they got pregnant again.

Wishing them an easy, safe and happy pregnancy!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one was not IVF... very unplanned and natural!  They were to go through the whole testing process again and before they could even start, she was pregnant.

One of the miracles of nature. I saw it years ago with a gal I bowled with. After years of trying, they chose to adopt (this was in the early 80's).  Once they knew they were approved and waiting on the birth of their son, she got pregnant without even trying. Babies were 8 months apart.

Yes, I know. A true blessing.
Funny, my cousin-in-law had that same exact thing happen to her as you described with your bowling buddy. Makes me wonder if they are the same person. Lol. This person is from St. Louis, Mo.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33319

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:50 pm

My neighbor could successfully conceive but would always miscarry. She had a surrogate that successfully carried twins. The biggest and happiest surprise for all of us is that 6 weeks after the twins were born, she successfully delivered a baby. The kids were raised as triplets! What a story to explain to your children.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2007

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh my gosh! Wonderful news! What a great story in the link.

Thanks for sharing the stories everyone. I too worked with a gal who couldn't get pregnant. They adopted a little girl from China. Couple of years later they adopted another little girl from China. Once they were settled, she got pregnant and had a boy. Amazing miracles indeed.

I will update the Bach baby thread!

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 am

I’m so happy for them! I hope they have a boy this time but they'll be happy either way. Lyla James is such a cutie. blowkiss

Our friends had 2 girls using a fertility drug and then got pregnant with a boy while on a trip to France. It can happen although unfortunately not for everyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: