SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LawnandOrder - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 06, 2018 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: Hoorray to this beautiful couple!

LawnandOrder - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 76 31508877_239851746783192_2898567428277534720_n

peytonwlambton 6 years!!!! So much has happened and so much more is in the horizon. Thrilled to be heading back to this spot today. Happy anniversary my love! #anniversary #6years #beachwedding #wilddunes #love #family

6 years?! Gosh, I remember their beautiful wedding pics like it was yesterday.  Love Peyton and Chris!

They’re my favorite couple from BN for many reasons, but mostly because they seem so far removed from the franchise.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

LawnandOrder - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

https://twitter.com/ChrisLambton13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

https://twitter.com/ChrisLambton13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:00 am

Baby #2 coming in December!!!!

http://www.peytonlambton.com/pregnancy-family/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 am

smileyyay  So happy for Peyton and Chris!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:09 am

So happy for them! My daughter went through the exact same process Peyton outlined and it’s grueling, but the end result is joyful!
That lil chunk of Lyla James is so delicious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 am

@Kashathediva

This one was not IVF... very unplanned and natural! They were to go through the whole testing process again and before they could even start, she was pregnant.

One of the miracles of nature. I saw it years ago with a gal I bowled with. After years of trying, they chose to adopt (this was in the early 80's). Once they knew they were approved and waiting on the birth of their son, she got pregnant without even trying. Babies were 8 months apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am

Oh, such wonderful news!!! :sending flowers firework cheerdance

So nice that it just happened when they were least expecting it. That happens a lot. I think when people finally accept what is going on, they relax and sometimes miracles happen. I had friends who tried for years. She finally went off the fertility meds after 7 years of nothing other than becoming an emotional wreck and bam, a few months later she was pregnant naturally. Had baby #1 and thought that was it because they had such a hard time getting pregnant. When the doctor cleared them to have unprotected sex, first time they got pregnant again.

Wishing them an easy, safe and happy pregnancy!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:27 am

havadrpepper wrote:@Kashathediva

This one was not IVF... very unplanned and natural!  They were to go through the whole testing process again and before they could even start, she was pregnant.

One of the miracles of nature. I saw it years ago with a gal I bowled with. After years of trying, they chose to adopt (this was in the early 80's).  Once they knew they were approved and waiting on the birth of their son, she got pregnant without even trying. Babies were 8 months apart.

Yes, I know. A true blessing.
Funny, my cousin-in-law had that same exact thing happen to her as you described with your bowling buddy. Makes me wonder if they are the same person. Lol. This person is from St. Louis, Mo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:50 pm

My neighbor could successfully conceive but would always miscarry. She had a surrogate that successfully carried twins. The biggest and happiest surprise for all of us is that 6 weeks after the twins were born, she successfully delivered a baby. The kids were raised as triplets! What a story to explain to your children.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh my gosh! Wonderful news! What a great story in the link.

Thanks for sharing the stories everyone. I too worked with a gal who couldn't get pregnant. They adopted a little girl from China. Couple of years later they adopted another little girl from China. Once they were settled, she got pregnant and had a boy. Amazing miracles indeed.

I will update the Bach baby thread!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 am

I’m so happy for them! I hope they have a boy this time but they'll be happy either way. Lyla James is such a cutie. blowkiss

Our friends had 2 girls using a fertility drug and then got pregnant with a boy while on a trip to France. It can happen although unfortunately not for everyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau