SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Awww so sweet! Beautiful little family. Very happy for them!

Hoorray to all!

I will update our bach babies thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Congratulations to Peyton and Chris!! Smiley :babies:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:06 am

Sweeet! Congrats to Peyton, Chris and Lyla!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:25 am

havadrpepper wrote:Peyton was on Andy Baldwin's season #10. If I remember right she was eliminated on a 2-on-1 date and according to wikipedia, she went out week 3.  Peyton was then cast on Bachelor Pad, season 1 in 2010. She paired up with Jesse Beck who was a contestant on Ali's season with Chris.  Jesse introduced Chris and Peyton.

I was thrilled when they got together. I liked her on both TB and BP and Chris was my favorite on Ali's season.

Sorry for the duplicate post.  Yes, both Peyton and Chris credit Jesse for introducing them.  I think Chris invited Peyton to a charity event in Tennessee (where Peyton lived) after Jesse suggested they meet.  They hit it off immediately and just dated for a few months before getting married.  Such a great couple IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:56 am

I'm so happy for Chris, Peyton, & Lila James on their new addition to the family! I had a feeling it would be a boy and he's adorable! :cutiepie

That was an interesting article. I followed Chris and Peyton while they were dating long distance and they did it right, imo. They're still my favorite couple from the show. family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:44 pm

From this

family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 50794753_381919992361536_2951932802846680655_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn
peytonwlambton
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
#valentine #love #valentinesday #loveyourpeople

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3mqZ2nWUQ/

To this! Too darn cute!! beatingheart

family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 51128814_374561003345351_1612528686797631858_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

peytonwlambton
Saturday morning fun watching Lyla James teach Hayes all the wonders of the world

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqhQGynHXz/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:26 am

Hi fellow Chris and Peyton admirers!

I live on Cape Cod and have been away from home for about four months (living on the Cape in the winter isn't that fun!). As we drove home from the airport last night, I saw "Lambton for Selectman" signs on peoples' lawns in Dennis, MA. Googled it when I got home to be sure it was Chris and not a brother or father....and this is what I found:

https://business.cinyour.facebook.com/ChrisLambtonCampaign/?eid=ARDuwzU92Q4ymWwM2_4Ng5U8RLLyTdQ_AIG8YRTx0VApcrHIy8hPDU5U8XzZveb-bM7nIMR6gb3Qk3Ex

In Massachusetts, most towns (not cities) are run by a Board of Selectmen who are basically like your town council. We have a participatory form of government called Town Meeting (google that one if you want to read about a real throw back to early colonial times) but the Selectmen do the day to day running of the town. Usually get a small stipend but it's a volunteer job.

So good for Chris for being willing to give back to the town he was raised in. And God bless Peyton for letting him give up so much time when she has two small children at home Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 am

Good for Chris. I hope he wins. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 am

This family is adorable ! Chris is one of the gems from this series.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 am

Good for him and maybe good for his community!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 pm

@luvstx Thanks for the info! I wouldn't have known what a Selectman is.

More cuteness!

family - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 78 53222105_128126774972666_4808036561162491455_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

chrislambton13
Sometimes when you try for a family photo the outtakes are the best part! #familyphoto #family #capecod #capecodlife photo by @elambton
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvho49eHMK8/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:03 pm

I grew up in a town on the Northshore of MA. We are very familiar with selectman and town hall meetings, etc. Good luck to Chris!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau