Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Working eliminations chart and discussions

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 pm

@jelle wrote:Thanks for all the work Coastal. I think it is always great to have a concrete starting point. Great sleuthing LoveMe and all!

Makes no sense to me to be critical without offering some solutions or corrections, especially when the issue is that one list is different than RS list. duh

You all have done a mavelous job with this site. Kudos to those of you who work so hard at running the site, sleuthing clues, and making the board fun. yes

Somehow this escaped me in the fray................my bad on that!! Thanks so much for the comments jelle 8)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Love_Me on Tue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for all the work Coastal. I think it is always great to have a concrete starting point. Great sleuthing LoveMe and all!

Makes no sense to me to be critical without offering some solutions or corrections, especially when the issue is that one list is different than RS list. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You all have done a mavelous job with this site. Kudos to those of you who work so hard at running the site, sleuthing clues, and making the board fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Thank you so much jelle for your kind words! We really appreciate it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Admin on Tue May 17, 2011 7:21 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

That's funny............as per RS, Mickey, Ryan, Ames and Blake are on the group date..........kinda narrows the numbers down now don't it?? And according to one of your posts early in the game here, you said that the 2 on 1 happens later in the season and you also hinted that both are sent home on that date...........so in light of everything, that really narrows the numbers down. IMO

RS only showed photos of two teams on the boat race group date in HK. doesn't mean there wasn't a 3rd team competing

Babymama, is the date with Will a 1-on-1 in Chang Mai or Phuket? I understand if you cannot answer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Coastal wrote:

RS only showed photos of two teams on the boat race group date in HK. doesn't mean there wasn't a 3rd team competing
Except for the little fact that he said that there were only 2 teams of 2[/quote]

i guess he found out otherwise. there was another team competing that he never received a picture of

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by debt2dreams on Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

babymama wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Doesn't Bentley leave in Epi 3 not Epi 2?

yes. one of many things wrong with these charts. i guess i don't understand putting up a chart based on assumptions. what's the point knowing it's gonna have numerous mistakes?

As stated it is a work in progress and a starting point. And the point of the chart is for us to see visually what happens each episode, with RS being so long winded, a chart is much clearer with the info. And as to the point of RS having it all right and that there is no point to slueth further?!? I believe you may want to refer to RS's last two seasons and his F1 choices to clarify why we will continue to slueth and use what we have to confirm RS's info. :giggle:

debt2dreams

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 7:06 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

That's funny............as per RS, Mickey, Ryan, Ames and Blake are on the group date..........kinda narrows the numbers down now don't it?? And according to one of your posts early in the game here, you said that the 2 on 1 happens later in the season and you also hinted that both are sent home on that date...........so in light of everything, that really narrows the numbers down. IMO

RS only showed photos of two teams on the boat race group date in HK. doesn't mean there wasn't a 3rd team competing
Except for the little fact that he said that there were only 2 teams of 2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Coastal wrote:

That's funny............as per RS, Mickey, Ryan, Ames and Blake are on the group date..........kinda narrows the numbers down now don't it?? And according to one of your posts early in the game here, you said that the 2 on 1 happens later in the season and you also hinted that both are sent home on that date...........so in light of everything, that really narrows the numbers down. IMO

RS only showed photos of two teams on the boat race group date in HK. doesn't mean there wasn't a 3rd team competing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 7:02 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Huh, well it all gives me food for thought then..........maybe I am not so far wrong on the other dates/eliminations.

yeah, you kind of are. you have at least one 1 on 1 date wrong in every episode starting from episode 3. and you have none of the 1 on 1s in Hong Kong right

That's funny............as per RS, Mickey, Ryan, Ames and Blake are on the group date..........kinda narrows the numbers down now don't it?? And according to one of your posts early in the game here, you said that the 2 on 1 happens later in the season and you also hinted that both are sent home on that date...........so in light of everything, that really narrows the numbers down. IMO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Coastal wrote:

Huh, well it all gives me food for thought then..........maybe I am not so far wrong on the other dates/eliminations.

yeah, you kind of are. you have at least one 1 on 1 date wrong in every episode starting from episode 3. and you have none of the 1 on 1s in Hong Kong right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Hotmomma on Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Coastal wrote:Thankyou so much debt2 and facinator.............you hit the nail on the head

These are veeeery "working" copies and charts just as the possible dates thread are..........

All input and explanations are definately welcome
I think its a great start..Like you said if someone knows something different please tell ya so you can adjust the chart..I like charts/pictures etc..It makes it so much easier to follow..Thank you Coastal...

Hotmomma

Posts : 4832
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 6:49 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

huh, so that would mean that RS was wrong with saying that Ben C and Ashley had their 1 on 1 in that episode........huh, food for thought then.

woops. sorry. you're right. didn't see that you had the 1 on 1 next to Ben C for episode 3. that's right. that was the flash mob date. it's the other 1 on 1 that's wrong. i apologize.

Huh, well it all gives me food for thought then..........maybe I am not so far wrong on the other dates/eliminations.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Coastal wrote:

huh, so that would mean that RS was wrong with saying that Ben C and Ashley had their 1 on 1 in that episode........huh, food for thought then.

woops. sorry. you're right. didn't see that you had the 1 on 1 next to Ben C for episode 3. that's right. that was the flash mob date. it's the other 1 on 1 that's wrong. i apologize.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Working eliminations chart and discussions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum