SELECT CONTENT

Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION Empty Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:04 am

I have gone through this site and went back over RS's site..........As best as I can figure it, and of course I could be completely up you know what tree, but I think this is where we stand:

FILMING LOCATION DATES:
- Filming began in the first part of week one in April as the RC for epi 3 happened either on March 30/or 31.
- Filming began in Hong Kong, April 9 and finished April 14..........Per RS and Tweets
- Filming moved to Taiwan

GUYS ELIMINATIONS:

- Bently, Frank, Mike and Chris Dirsch were home before filming began in Phuket as per RS
- Rob, Stephen, Ben C, and West were sent home before filming began in Hong Kong.
- As per info on this site, Wil was seen at work on April 11 so he too didn't make it to Hong Kong.

HTD FILMING:

- First HTD filmed on the West coast happened on Wed, April 20th with Ben F.
- 2nd HTD filmed in Georgia on Friday Apr. 22, with Dino Both dates confirmed by RS and other tweets
- HTD RC supposedly happened at the end of the month sometime, no certain date said.

With that schedule, it definately allows for cross country visiting........maybe there was a HTD filmed in CA for Ben to account for his schedule, and then in Georgia on the 22nd to account for his, then maybe another in the east and another in the west since the RC is happening in LA??

Back to top Go down

Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION Empty Re: Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION

Post by lavenderred Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 am

I can't find the basic filming timeline anymore. Can you tell me where to find it or do you have a link?

Thanks.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION Empty Re: Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 pm

lavenderred wrote:I can't find the basic filming timeline anymore. Can you tell me where to find it or do you have a link?

Thanks.

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t8-bachelorette-7-filming-schedule-no-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming Time Line and when the guys were sent home.........NO DISCUSSION

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum