SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am

What did Bianka say that didn't agree with him?

Also, that' is Whitney that he tells she's being selfish, but watch him do what she says!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 am

ma06my wrote:Final 4 is Kara, Gabby, Whitney and Bianka. Unfortunately I think that Bianka and Whitney will be F2

The RC lineup has Whit on one end - Kara on the other. Havent' watched this weeks' show yet, but I'm revising my F2 list to Whitney and Kara - didn't Kara also get a 1:1 in epi 3???

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:49 am

anders wrote:
ma06my wrote:Final 4 is Kara, Gabby, Whitney and Bianka. Unfortunately I think that Bianka and Whitney will be F2

The RC lineup has Whit on one end - Kara on the other. Havent' watched this weeks' show yet, but I'm revising my F2 list to Whitney and Kara - didn't Kara also get a 1:1 in epi 3???
Remember though, the format of this is more like the earlier ones of the Bachelor/USA where the F1's have come from later on individual dates. I still think Bianka will be F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:52 am

thing is when we have a not so nice edit for a F1 the F2 gets a pretty spotless edit - from what I've seen of Whit and Bianka, both their edits have been murky - I'm prolly wrong, just a hunch I have.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 am

anders wrote:thing is when we have a not so nice edit for a F1 the F2 gets a pretty spotless edit - from what I've seen of Whit and Bianka, both their edits have been murky - I'm prolly wrong, just a hunch I have.

I'd say Bianka's is more spot free than murky. Whitney's is positively black when you want to look at it in those terms. I do think that he's far more gaga over Bianka than Whitney right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 am

Random thoughts after epi #4:

- The interest in Whitney is apparent and I think Whit & Bianka are F2.
- I think the FD's are in Atlantic Canada, with the RC in PEI.
- The F2 will go to Barbados to meet his family and it is Whit in the kitchen with Brad's sister.
- Bianka is white dress girl (WDG).

Something upsets Whit in Barbados and she's walking away from Brad. Perhaps Brad is challenging her a bit b/c of what his sister is picking up on from Whit. The question is whether or not Brad and Whit resolve this.

I am starting to wonder if there will only be one woman at the FRC (Bianka), but the storyline will be whether or not Brad will propose and will Bianka accept if he does. This seems to be Bianka's edit from early on in the show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 am

but where's the heat, the passion???

one FD is in NFLD since we know there is a date there.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 am

anders wrote:but where's the heat, the passion???

one FD is in NFLD since we know there is a date there.

Anders, do you see heat between Brad and anyone?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 am

I'm going to watch this week's epi with that in mind - if I have to go back in my mind the only one I see it with right now is Whitney - but I want to really watch this last epi with that in mind, specifically with Bianka and Whit since we know they are the F2.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 pm

atem wrote:What did Bianka say that didn't agree with him?

Also, that' is Whitney that he tells she's being selfish, but watch him do what she says!

IMHO Bianca didn't say anything that didn't agree with him, but when they where at the cafe in Paris he asked her about her thoughts if she was the final one. She answered him pretty realistically...She is scared and not sure if she could get engaged after such a short time. She is not treating this as a joke. When he asked her what he could do to make her decision easier, she said she didn't know...Wants to take things one day at a time. Things are getting better each time but there is a long way to go and still seven girls. After, he said that he liked that she was taking this so seriously so I don't think there was any problem, she is just making him work for it and he seems to like it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm

anders wrote:I'm going to watch this week's epi with that in mind - if I have to go back in my mind the only one I see it with right now is Whitney - but I want to really watch this last epi with that in mind, specifically with Bianka and Whit since we know they are the F2.

Is there a link to watch the show?? I will watch it and give an unbiased opinion.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
anders wrote:I'm going to watch this week's epi with that in mind - if I have to go back in my mind the only one I see it with right now is Whitney - but I want to really watch this last epi with that in mind, specifically with Bianka and Whit since we know they are the F2.

Is there a link to watch the show?? I will watch it and give an unbiased opinion.

Here is epi 4

http://vidbull.com/13rbzm20ehx4.html

or

http://www.putlocker.com/file/6C0C8DCA4689107B
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968