SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Any idea where I can watch this here in the US besides youtube?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by atem Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

autumn wrote:Any idea where I can watch this here in the US besides youtube?

Good question. No idea of any other place to watch it. That's why I'm relying on our good friends here to go into great detail of each episode! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Nicole looks a lot like Chantel, Brad II runner up.

As for the show, it is not on Global, it is on CityTV. They carried the US version of the Bachelor/ette and had their episodes on line. They will probably do the same for the Canadian edition, however, I'm not sure if they will block the episodes for viewers from out of the country like the American networks do for us, but it is worth a try.

I have to say, having seen the previews, I'm not really that impressed by him, but then I usually watch for the crazy and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of that...as usual. giggling At the very least, it will hold me over until hunky Sean hits my TV screen in January with his own group of crazy "ladies". High clap

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:05 am

Sprite wrote:Nicole looks a lot like Chantel, Brad II runner up.

As for the show, it is not on Global, it is on CityTV. They carried the US version of the Bachelor/ette and had their episodes on line. They will probably do the same for the Canadian edition, however, I'm not sure if they will block the episodes for viewers from out of the country like the American networks do for us, but it is worth a try.

I have to say, having seen the previews, I'm not really that impressed by him, but then I usually watch for the crazy and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of that...as usual. giggling At the very least, it will hold me over until hunky Sean hits my TV screen in January with his own group of crazy "ladies". High clap

Can't say that he does a lot for me either - looks too plastic for my liking. Hopefully, his personality will make up for it, seems like an o.k. kind of guy.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 pm

While looking at the CityTV Bachelor Canada web page I clicked on the Thinsations pop quiz ad. When it opens there is a video that plays and in between the Thinsations ads there are scenes from Bachelor Canada that I had not seen including Brad toasting with the final 16 from the 1st night. Here's the link as I could not figure out how to bring over the video: http://platform.citytv.com/thinsations/
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

CityTV will block it in the US.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

newfiegirl wrote:While looking at the CityTV Bachelor Canada web page I clicked on the Thinsations pop quiz ad. When it opens there is a video that plays and in between the Thinsations ads there are scenes from Bachelor Canada that I had not seen including Brad toasting with the final 16 from the 1st night. Here's the link as I could not figure out how to bring over the video: http://platform.citytv.com/thinsations/

:Welcome newfiegir
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

just logic wrote:
Sprite wrote:Nicole looks a lot like Chantel, Brad II runner up.

Can't say that he does a lot for me either - looks too plastic for my liking. Hopefully, his personality will make up for it, seems like an o.k. kind of guy.

He doesn't do one thing for me, but I'll admit, I love the Bach and 'Ette shows so I will watch it if there's a way for me to. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 am

yeah, he does nothing for me, but we have no background on him - clean slate and that's what is most appealing to me.

noticed the premiere is 90 minutes.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 am

Do we have any spoilers for this show this season? :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 am

anders wrote:yeah, he does nothing for me, but we have no background on him - clean slate and that's what is most appealing to me.

noticed the premiere is 90 minutes.

I totally agree with your thoughts on this show, Anders.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 am

Has anyone found the location of the house? The true location--- not just an ad trying to attract sales?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968