SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 am

oh my gawwwd! Besides Rod Stewart, I will always love that guy! Freakin hot!

ILOVEU

sophie! IA She does look like Tenley in that photo!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 am

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 2ce6a802b95811e396811247151674b3_8

in this pic, Ten and Sara are not that similar  giggling although i agree that the hottie dimples look hottier than EVER!!... :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Still looking hawt! I admit I loved him w/ Ali and was thrilled she picked him, but much better off now! He looks so happy! Thanks for all the pictures!  :fanningfan 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 pm

albean99 wrote:Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 BkEp9DTCUAAFKhE

Sara Underwood wrote:Great shot of @Roberto_M_Jr and I at our fav resort @VillaEstancia in Puerto Vallarta! Thanks again @ZaringGroup pic.twitter.com/N0KMoS02CA

Oh my.  :Flirty: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm

She could absolutely pass for Tenley's sister - in every photo.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

that is one lucky gir!!
:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 pm

I wonder if/when they're getting engaged or even starting a family, if ever. Rob at 26 was so gung-ho about marrying Ali and having some kiddos that it's a little sad that at 30 with a 30 year old girlfriend, he doesn't seem to be into the idea anymore or his GF doesn't care for it. Hope Ali, the show and the dramatics of their relationship didn't ruin what a sweet family man he wanted to be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder if/when they're getting engaged or even starting a family, if ever. Rob at 26 was so gung-ho about marrying Ali and having some kiddos that it's a little sad that at 30 with a 30 year old girlfriend, he doesn't seem to be into the idea anymore or his GF doesn't care for it. Hope Ali, the show and the dramatics of their relationship didn't ruin what a sweet family man he wanted to be.

i wonder about that too.After breaking up with Ali, at first i thought he is gonna find himself a girl like his bro's wife : a normal, down to earth, family oriented- girl. or at least pulling his buddy's move (Chris L) by finding a nice girl from this franchise. I was quite surprised that he went with a former PlayBoy mate (i personally have no objection, to be clear  Smiley ). It took him quite a while before publicly acknowledge her in socmeds, etc. I guess the golden rule always apply..we never know the guy unless we know him in person IRL.

Back to top Go down

Post by carli bower Sat May 03, 2014 12:45 am

I am confused. He seemed like a genuine man who wanted a genuine woman to start the next chapter in his life with. He seemed to have great morals and character but I am second guessing my speculations. I don't know Sara, but I didn't think that Roberto would be the type of guy to allow his other half to spread her legs for the world to see. I don't think that he is the person I made him out to be, but if that's what he likes more power to him. Who cares as long as he is happy. He deserves happiness just as much as the next guy. You go Roberto!!!!

carli bower

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat May 03, 2014 10:04 am

You can't help who you fall in Love with(ask Jilly), sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't. At least he is not rushing and running on his emotions.

It only takes that one person in your life to make you the person you want to be. No matter what your past is.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am

nikikass wrote:You can't help who you fall in Love with(ask Jilly), sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't. At least he is not rushing and running on his emotions.

It only takes that one person in your life to make you the person you want to be. No matter what your past is.  

The best post.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 03, 2014 5:58 pm

I was doubtful myself at first but they seem to have a very good relationship and Roberto appears to be very happy.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088