SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Think so re Natalie? She seems so private. I wasn't sure if any pics would leak out. I want to put in our request asap. laugh out loud I'll tweet her too! This calls for a title name change, and a move to couples thread!

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan · 3m3 minutes ago
@eswiderski Your die hard fans through thick and thin expect at least one wedding pic of the happy couple! Promise? Thanks you're a doll Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 128613-2571r1-ful-jpg_184348

ED SWIDERSKI ("The Bachelorette" Season 5, Jillian Harris)

Ed won Jillian's love and got down on bended knee, but it did not last. They gave it their all, they have no regrets, but now he is single again. He found love on "The Bachelorette," so why could he not find it on "Bachelor Pad?"

Sorry for the double post. When I changed the title thread I need to do it on the first page and look who's here!

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

She reminds me of Heather Locklear... pretty.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 pm

I think the tweet to Ed is good, although he seems to be on social media less these days. Hopefully one of them will indulge us.

bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 87b72b10 bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 86669110 bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:18 pm

WOW! I always liked Ed and was in the minority, I know. Had to stay away from the boards for months due to all the hate. But I'm happy for Ed that he found his love. I think what Jillian and Ed had was a good case of lust!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Oh and Ed's birthday was on the 20th. Forgot to mention that. Oops.

bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 87b72b10 bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 86669110 bigcitybride - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 am

I always liked Ed. Happy for him.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:31 pm

To be more specific, the wedding is today.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:34 pm

:sweetheart: Yay!!! Thanks umngirl!

He just posted a funny groomsmen IG 20 minutes ago. I wonder if it's an evening candlelight dinner type of a wedding!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:59 pm

My mind remembers these weird things, but it's almost exactly 6 years since the finale aired. Man, I can't believe that was back when I was just gonna be a sophomore in college. Never would have thought this day would be here after that madness went down. But I'm so happy happy for Ed and Natalie. I wish them a fantastic wedding and a great life together.

ETA: You're welcome US Weekly for the story about their wedding in Chicago today.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 pm

I should have taken a leave of absence from work and life, during that season because I accomplished nothing, day after day. no no

A week after the FRC, I went to Italy with my family. I had a friend email me with updates. laugh out loud

I'm incredibly happy he found his soul mate. I'm looking forward to pics, and what their plans are. Where will they live I wonder.

US Weekly yes

US Weekly

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm

^They currently live at the place Ed has had for a few years. I would imagine they stay there for the time being. It's pretty big but I'm not sure it will be where they settle long term.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy