SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by beader Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

To me she looks like a cross between Lauren B. and Holly. She's very pretty.

beader

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:Seriously tho. Ed fans. How AWESOME is it that he's the married one? laugh out loud Every time I see that ring I'm reminded.

Yes. I will forever be amused that he's the married one and not a certain overhyped and overrated ordinary dude from that same season. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Max64 wrote:His wife reminds me of a young Heather Locklear

That was the first thing I said when I saw her picture, especially as the T.J. Hooker Stacey character.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Because I know GA likes seeing that wedding band. ;)

Happy Tuesday!! by @nataliefox32

This needs to be brought forward! TYVM @umngirl !!!

I don't know why but when I look at that wedding band, my heart tugs for him. I think it's mainly for me and all the BS he put me through! laugh out loud

Love them both, they are adorable! He is dashing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Nat also posted this one too.

#Chicago fun!! With my (heart) @eswiderski by @nataliefox32

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Seriously tho. Ed fans. How AWESOME is it that he's the married one? laugh out loud Every time I see that ring I'm reminded.

Yes. I will forever be amused that he's the married one and not a certain overhyped and overrated ordinary dude from that same season. :uptonogood

I don't even know how many silly debates I got in over Ed vs. Overrated man child.  The wedding ring gives me just a tinge of justification for all that wasted time! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Awww I love how she hearts him. Before they got married, she wasn't into much lovey dovey. I chalked it up to her twitter being mostly for her job. After they got married, she is always hearting him or referring him to as hubby.

She is so cute. All it takes is the right one! :cutiepie 's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:54 pm

I wonder if they will have babies? I can't believe I just went there. I hate when people baby speculate about other couples, because there are just so many factors that go into that decision that outsiders just aren't privy too. Having said that, even better than wedding ring Ed would be daddy Ed! Haha.

What is Overrated man child up to these days anyway? I have no clue.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Well Nat and Ed will be celebrating their first anniversary on the 25th. Perhaps they already are thinking about it or she's pregnant. I mean, we didn't find out they were a gaged until like 5 months after the fact and the wedding only the day of. They seem to keep secrets pretty well.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Is Reid the "Over Rated Man Child"? laugh out loud

ETA: Cute couple those 2 make. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 8367-910 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 I_got_13 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:Is Reid the "Over Rated Man Child"? laugh out loud

ETA: Cute couple those 2 make. Smiley

You know it!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Haha, that's the first thing I thought of when I looked at her dress. Perfect baby bump hiding dress.

sosleepy wrote:
I don't even know how many silly debates I got in over Ed vs. Overrated man child.  The wedding ring gives me just a tinge of justification for all that wasted time! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I was adamant that was Ed in the fountain in Spain. (because I examined every part of his body and I just knew it was him) even though he was apparently home scr*wing around and peeing in alley's. laugh out loud After the FRC, I went on a family trip to Italy. I had a boardie friend email to keep me up to date on what was going on.

One of the reason's I don't fan girl anymore, he sucked the life out of me. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy