SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by DMBFan July 4th 2011, 10:19 pm

Is MIke and Samantha the couple that came in first & stayed together? I watched online last night and can't remember names. There were so cute though!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever July 6th 2011, 3:14 pm

DMBFan wrote:Is MIke and Samantha the couple that came in first & stayed together? I watched online last night and can't remember names. There were so cute though!

Yep!! Hope they stay together throughout the whole show.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

Love this show tonight. Love Mike and Sam!!!! Mike: "Sam could be the one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever July 7th 2011, 12:00 am

Aww Sam and Mike don't get along next week :(

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 12:03 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Aww Sam and Mike don't get along next week :(
I hated those promo's. I wish this show was 2 hours long. It's a great show. I love the elimination process, and glad the two that went home left, didn't like either one much.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout July 7th 2011, 8:23 am

Can someone post who went home this week?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer July 7th 2011, 8:37 am

jurystillout wrote:Can someone post who went home this week?
Vanessa and Peter. Peter had a deal with Vanessa to choose her when it came to picking new partners but he was interested in Erica so choose her instead. Erica turned him down so he ended up going in the "available" pile and no one else picked him. Vanessa ended up not getting picked by anyone so as last two left they were elimanated.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 July 7th 2011, 1:42 pm

We watched about 10 mins of the 2nd show and just couldn't get into it. There seemed to be a lot of whining about their partners in the challenges we saw. I admit I didn't watch much but it didn't grab me to make me want to see more. We did see the end of the show and I couldn't help but feel bad from those who were deserted by their partners.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes July 7th 2011, 2:54 pm

This show is so dumb yet funny, and I love it! My favorite moment of last night was when Steele was flirting with Kym in the hot tub and he started talking about seasons (why?). He said, and this is verbatim: "In the fall, the leaves change. No, wait, they fall. I just got why they call it Fall!"
If KYM is looking at you like you're an idiot, you are officially an idiot. Did he fail kindergarten? rotfl

Still love Samantha and Mike. I hope they can stay together!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 4:34 pm

mnmhughes wrote:This show is so dumb yet funny, and I love it! My favorite moment of last night was when Steele was flirting with Kym in the hot tub and he started talking about seasons (why?). He said, and this is verbatim: "In the fall, the leaves change. No, wait, they fall. I just got why they call it Fall!"
If KYM is looking at you like you're an idiot, you are officially an idiot. Did he fail kindergarten? rotfl

Still love Samantha and Mike. I hope they can stay together!
Love this show like I do BP...pure corny fun and not to much involvment, just laugh and take it all with a grain of salt. Good summertime entertainment for me. jmo It's nice to not take it all too seriously..I have enough of that with other shows. :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker July 8th 2011, 8:25 pm

I am going to try and keep a list of the couples week to week.
There are 2 girls named Jessica,so, to prevent confusion I will refer to them this way.
Blonde Jessica as Jessica and Brunette Jessica as Jess.

Week #1 Starting couples:
Dawn/Jared Vanessa/Steele Erica/Miles Samantha/Mike Jess/Skip Kym/Derrick Heather/Ben Brandee/Adam Jessica/Jason Theresa/Peter
Winners: Samantha/Mike Elimated: Dawn/Jared

Week #2 Starting couples:
Kym/Adam Vanessa/Steele Heather/Miles Jessica/Peter Jess/Derrick Brandee/Ben Theresa/Skip Samantha/Mike Erica/Jason
Winners: Kym/Adam Eliminated: Vanessa/Peter

Week#3 Starting couples:
Kym/Steele Heather/Adam Jessica/Derrick Brandee/Ben Theresa/Skip Samantha/Mike Erica/Miles Jess/Jason
Winner: TBD Eliminated: TBD

Cker

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker July 14th 2011, 1:31 am

To keep track of the couples:

Blonde Jessica = Jessica
Brunette Jessica = Jess

Week #1 Starting couples:
Dawn-Jared.....Vaness-Steele.....Erica-Miles.....Samantha-Mike.....Jess-Skip
Kym-Derrick....Heather-Ben.....Brandee-Adam.....Jessica-Jason....Theresa-Peter

Winners: Samantha-Mike
Eliminated: Dawn-Jared
----------------------------------
Week #2 Starting couples:
Samantha-Mike.....Kym-Adam.....Vanessa-Steele.....Heather-Miles.....Jessica-Peter
Jess-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Jason

Winners: Kym-Adam
Eliminated: Vanessa-Peter
-----------------------------------
Week #3 Starting Couples:
Kym-Steele.....Heather-Adam.....Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip
Samantha-Mike.....Erica-Miles......Jess-Jason

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
Eliminated: Kym-Adam
---------------------------------
Week #4 Starting couples:
Jessica-Derrick.....Theresa-Skip.....Samantha-Mike.....Heather-Miles
Erica-Steele.....Jess-Jason.....Brandee-Ben
Winners:
Eliminated:

Cker

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23