SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 am

This is so sad. I don't mean to be (TOO!) judgmental but Blake always struck me as a jerk and I can't help but think he's encouraged/ motivated her to do this. She always seemed like a woman very happy with her appearance when she was on the shows before she got married...Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:45 am

According to RS getting this much work is right up her alley based on how much he claims to know about her. I felt like Blake thought she was already beautiful and fell for her instantly. He did give me jerk vibes but he was always mush around her.

Why do her SM pics look so much more toned down than these after pics the media has? The make up and get unnatural pose make it look so much worse I think.

I think she was kind of insecure to begin with but being in the pageant industry probably didn't help.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 am

bestbud!
bleuberry wrote:According to RS getting this much work is right up her alley based on how much he claims to know about her. I felt like Blake thought she was already beautiful and fell for her instantly. He did give me jerk vibes but he was always mush around her.

Why do her SM pics look so much more toned down than these after pics the media has? The make up and get unnatural pose make it look so much worse I think.

I think she was kind of insecure to begin with but being in the pageant industry probably didn't help.

RS hates Holly. He "thought" they were friends and when she refused to spoil BP for him he got mad and nasty with her. Another blogger interviewed her about it. Basically, she said she was sorry but could not/ would not give him insider info. He felt she betrayed their friendship. So I never believe a word he says about Holly. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:05 pm

RS will never say anything good about Holly because she basically told him to stuff it. I follow these two closely, they are a great couple.

The picture on the left looks like she's twelve. I don't see that much of a difference, plus, she had breathing problems which has now been corrected. Blake is crazy about her. I can't see him having anything to do with her changes.

Blake is one of those contestants who had the jerk edit.

Their wedding day is another favourite of mine. I love when the guy gets emotional when they see their bride.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:15 pm

RS said that story was false and not the real reason for their friendship ending, but who knows with him? His problem is that he's too quick to befriend people in this franchise and believe their sob stories (Melissa, Rozlyn, rego, Erica) and then gets angry at them for lying. It's very high-schoolish. 

I don't think Blake pressured her to do this, although I have always gotten major jerk vibes from him too. I get the feeling she's just very insecure and attention-seeking. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:30 pm

I liked Blake in Ashley's season and on BP. They seemed to decide to give Michael the sympathetic edit and Blake the villain, but Michael really bugged me. He had his chance with Holly and didn't take it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Another nice wedding location. Smiley . I can see why she did her nose, I might've too.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 pm

rhondam wrote:Another nice wedding location. Smiley  . I can see why she did her nose, I might've too.

I can't at all. When they showed her from the side in that vid, it looked like half her nose was missing. And now you can see her nostrils when she's talking to the camera. As someone with a bit of a piggy nose naturally, I'd love to have a slightly slonger nose with a downturned tip! It baffles that people want to hack theirs off. They all end up resembling Michael Jackson to my eyes. It's madness to me. No one wants to look straight into your nostrils!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:00 pm

She looks like she had a lot more done than her nose. The photo on the right looks like someone close to or over 40. Nothing wrong with that unless you are 10 yrs younger. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She looks like she had a lot more done than her nose. The photo on the right looks like someone close to or over 40. Nothing wrong with that unless you are 10 yrs younger. JMO

Her upper lip is much fuller, def her nose, and looks like her eyes had work. Botox to the forehead also? She is a beautiful girl, but I prefer the before.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:54 pm

It is sad to me that someone who is naturally cute and pretty felt the need to "improve" herself to the tune of seven different procedures so that she would do well in a pageant. She already had breast implants and made them bigger. She also did her nose, eye lift, chin thing, collagen and I can't remember what else.

I just don't get the pageant world if this is how these women win. What happened to natural beauty? I get they do their hair and makeup, but to surgically enhance oneself??? And she is 32. What is she going to be doing when she hits her 40's and 50's when things really start to sag?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Sprite wrote:It is sad to me that someone who is naturally cute and pretty felt the need to "improve" herself to the tune of seven different procedures so that she would do well in a pageant. She already had breast implants and made them bigger. She also did her nose, eye lift, chin thing, collagen and I can't remember what else.

I just don't get the pageant world if this is how these women win. What happened to natural beauty? I get they do their hair and makeup, but to surgically enhance oneself??? And she is 32. What is she going to be doing when she hits her 40's and 50's when things really start to sag?

My family has been friends with a family since I was in grade school. The daughter slightly younger than me (I'm 53) participated in the Mrs. California pagent and won. She is a beautiful person, but still has a thing with plastic surgery. She has had at least 2 facelifts that I know of, breast implants, lip injections, a tummy tuck (when she is rail thin), and numerous botox injections. I just don't get it. I don't judge someone getting plastic surgery, I just don't understand why they would mess with their looks when they already look good, but it's their body and their decision.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh