SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm

So sad that this thread is near dead.  :Frown: 

I do wonder how Blake and Holly are doing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:So sad that this thread is near dead.  :Frown: 

I think they're doing well. I follow her on twitter so just checked her feed. It looks like they're just enjoying being a couple these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 am

albean99 wrote:

I think they're doing well. I follow her on twitter so just checked her feed. It looks like they're just enjoying being a couple these days.

Thats so great to hear.

I think watching these two fall in love in BP2 was one of the most sexy things I've ever seen on this series. Particularly as I found Blake obnoxious on Ashley's season.

Fingers crossed that at least 1 or 2 real couples emerge from BIP.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:01 am

I follow these two as well. He was such a jerk on Ashley's season, and turned into a sweet loving husband when he fell in love with Holly. He recently surprised her for her birthday, and arranged a hunt across the city they live in. She opened a note which led to another note with hints on where to find the next note. Some of them were places of special meaning to them. Very sweet.

The clip of the wedding brings tears to my eyes. He got so emotional when he saw her enter the chapel.

She got stuck in the bathroom yesterday, hillarious. The door was locked and she couldn't get it unlocked. She used a nail file to loosen the screws. They recently moved into this house that they built, just a few weeks ago.

If I tweet her, she always responds.  When it was announced there wasn't going to be a double wedding, DeAnna/Stephen Holly/Michael I DM'd her and told her I was happy to hear that. No woman should share her wedding day. She replied with "whew and that she was very happy about that" or something to that effect.

She's cute, quirky, he's handsome, they make a great couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 am

Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst Apr 4
IM FREE! pic.twitter.com/16IVIFoYyZ

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 BkYuxpGIUAA5AuD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Thats so great to hear.

I think watching these two fall in love in BP2 was one of the most sexy things I've ever seen on this series. Particularly as I found Blake obnoxious on Ashley's season.

Fingers crossed that at least 1 or 2 real couples emerge from BIP.

agree GA...i adore their wedding vid...so heart-warming and prompt water works for my poor-eyes!.. giggling 

i also agree nd on the bolded. If Arie chose to be in it..i just hope he would try to make a serious go with a nice girl. I initially think Sarah H as a really nice girl..but after her tweets fiasco about Drew, she lost me there Smiley. Then again, i wonder whether a really nice girl would go to this silly spin-off to begin with. But i did remember Peyton was on BP1 ...and she is one of the nicest girl of this series, IMO. As you can prolly tell, im confused...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:15 am

Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst  Feb 14
I came home to this amazing dinner!! What a wonderful valentines day!! I love my husband so very much! pic.twitter.com/bgfglCy68Q

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 BgelBtWCQAA4wvo

Holly Julian‏@HollyDurst·Feb 21
It's starting to come together!! pic.twitter.com/EDZlu9jRYf

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 BhCHsKjIMAAlpdU

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:46 am

t4p. So glad to see you guys post stuff for those of us who don't keep tabs on this couple and that this thread is alive again. Thanks !

Their home is so beautiful.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:04 pm

It is too bad they didn't show much of the love story on Bachelor Pad. It was hard to root for them because that was not the focus after editing. I would have liked to really see it so I could have enjoyed it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:25 pm

I went and looked at her twitter, it seems that he is really sweet and they are very happy. Greenville, SC is not to far, I might have to go see if I can find them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:31 pm

I follow them on IG. They live normal lives and don't seem to mingle with alums or producers that much (even online) so we don't get to see or hear from them.

It doesn't have to be sad, there's just not much to say at this point.

merrychristmas - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:44 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:It is too bad they didn't show much of the love story on Bachelor Pad.  It was hard to root for them because that was not the focus after editing.  I would have liked to really see it so I could have enjoyed it.

They obviously took sides, and focused on how bad she was hurting Michael. Meanwhile they were not a couple and were free to do what every they pleased. Unfortunately it seemed everyone turned their back on them, especially during the finale when they showed Blake proposing to her. They had to capture Michael being so hurt.

stuckinsc wrote:I went and looked at her twitter, it seems that he is really sweet and they are very happy.  Greenville, SC is not to far, I might have to go see if I can find them.

He has a website. http://www.signaturesmilesgreenville.com/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh