SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Her twitter header has three great pics of her and Blake. I couldn't copy it so I snipped it.
@HollyDurst
typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Holly10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat May 16, 2015 11:45 pm

They do make a cute couple. I didn't think they would last this long but nice to see they have. Hopefully babies are in their future as well. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 17, 2015 1:33 am

I thought they were very odd match also given he's got a medical degree and she is rather ditzy.  But he may be one of those men who just does not want to be intellectually challenged. They look extremely happy.... Good for them.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun May 17, 2015 6:42 am

Holly has a college degree and is children's book author.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 9:37 am

She has been working for him as a dental assistant so I'm sure there was further education for that as well.

It was love at first sight for these two. They built a beautiful home and are living a good life from what I could see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 am

I was at the Bachelor Pad finale when they announced their engagement. It was so awkward. I never thought they'd last. It's has though so good on them.

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Samuel10typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Samuel10 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Family10typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Samuel15typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:42 am

That was horrible lipsis. What an awful ending that was. Nice that you got to go!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 17, 2015 10:45 am

The ending was all kinds of wonky but I thought they were sincere and in love. I'm glad it worked out.

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 am

I felt he was head over heels over her. I enjoyed watching that love story but at the same time it was awful what they did to Michael S.

If anyone hasn't seen Holly and Blakes wedding vid, it's worth a watch.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 11:21 am

Michael brought that on himself imo. He really made me mad that season (and then the next one for other reasons). Holly made it very clear that they were done and he had his shot and didn't take it earlier.

I really like Holly & Blake as a couple. Nice that Holly can take part in his practice. I think she's quite smart even though may not always come across that way, IG. She seems to be a bit of a free spirit with a serious side.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:29 am

I totally agree bean. He was being a sucky baby. I just felt bad for him, being told live, that there was an engagement. Not that it should matter to him at all, but the way they handled that part was pretty bad.

I too like them as a couple. Young professionals working hard towards their goals.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:26 am

#MissSC2015 #Judges Preliminaries Night 2 by @hollyjulian

On stage at #MissSC2015 by @hollyjulian

#MissSC2015 here we come! Makeup by @youniquebeauty Hair by @bostegall by @hollyjulian

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 typeonetotypenone - Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh