SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Courtney Robertson & Arie Luyendyk's Kiss Was A PR Stunt, Claims Source

Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are the latest Bachelor/Bachelorette couple to surface and while fans love a good pairing between show cast-offs, these two seem like a mismatch and with Courtney fresh off her break-up from Ben Flajnik, it just doesn't feel right.

According to a source, there's a logical explanation for their new-found relationship. "It's a PR stunt. Arie told his mom it was all set up. They are not dating."

Many fans had figured that the romance was just a rebound for Courtney and wouldn't last, but to think that it was all just for publicity is a bit odd.

"Everything about her is not Arie's type. He's been acting uncharacteristically lately, so he probably would date her — but it doesn't mean he likes her or there's a future. They'd do anything to get in the press," the source adds. "The family is wondering what the hell is he doing that for. It's not the Arie they know. He's trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, just like Courtney." If all they want is more fame, than it looks like they are perfect for each other.

While the source does make a few good points, it is a bit hard to believe that Arie would be so fame-hungry, especially after he just turned down a role on The Bachelor. Being the star of a show would likely gain him more fame than going on a date.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981704739
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by mare2 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Reality Steve wrote:The other biggest news to happen in the last few days, is the story that WetPaint.com broke Friday afternoon that Arie and Courtney had been on a date the night before. Once informed of this story, I made some calls and was contacted by some people telling me that not only did the date happen, but there were pictures that were gonna be released of them kissing. I figured those would be in the tabloids tomorrow when they hit the stands. Nope. Apparently they wanted this out as soon as possible and TMZ posted the photos early Saturday morning.

Here’s my feeling on this: Arie and Courtney are both single now, they can do what they want. I get it. But that’s not the issue here. Courtney was 6 days removed from her and Ben’s 11 month engagement breakup announcement, and it’s not like her and Arie were just meeting up for coffee. They go on a public date, to the same restaurant that Courtney took Ben on their hometown date? Really? You couldn’t have waited? You couldn’t have maybe cooked dinner at home? You really had to see him THAT bad, six days after a broken engagement announcement? Classless. Both of them. Have some respect. I should say I’m surprised, but I’m not. Both of them have turned into opportunists since their respective shows ended, so I can’t say I expected anything different.

And I don’t know what PR team both Courtney and Arie have, but whoever is giving them advice on how to handle this should be fired. I mean, lets even go back to last month where Arie and Ben hung out one weekend in Northern California and Arie took him out racing in his two seater car. After that, Ben tweeted what a good guy he thought Arie was and he’d make a great Bachelor. Then the day the Ben and Courtney news broke, Arie had the nerve to post this to Twitter:

“@ariejr: Ben and Courtney broke up? Dang… I know it can work, just takes the right couple. #Bachelor #HideAfterFilmingIsKey”

Yet six days later, he’s making out with the girl at dinner? You know what’s sad? I’ve already read stories that this was all a set up and PR stunt. WRONG. These two aren’t smart enough to concoct something like this. Any story that says this was planned and Arie and Courtney planted a paparazzi there to take a picture of them doesn’t know what they’re talking about. These two legitimately went out to a public restaurant, not thinking for a second the ramifications that could come of it, and decided to make out at the dinner table. They were caught by a random fan with a camera phone who happened to be dining there. It was NOT a set up that they planned. Like I said, these two aren’t smart enough to plan something like that. They basically just got caught and now are dealing with the consequences.

What’s even more stupid is by doing that, you’re even opening yourself up to more speculation as to WHEN Arie and Courtney started talking. I’ve already seen people questioning both of their motives here, and neither you nor I know exactly when these two began speaking, but c’mon. Does anyone actually believe that the first time Arie and Courtney had any form of communication was after he found out they broke up on October 5th and went with that tweet? Yeah, neither do I. The fact that you HAD to have dinner six days after a breakup announcement only fuels speculation that this started before that, whether warranted or not. That’s why it was ridiculously stupid.

And if THAT wasn’t enough, both of their actions since then couldn’t be any more ridiculous. Who’s managing these people? In a time like this Courtney, you probably need all the public sentiment on your side that you can get. You know, try and be a sympathetic figure in all this. Yet, she goes and tweets THIS yesterday?

“@bugrobertson: I’ve had a heavy heart lately but my ring finger is much lighter. It was a sad drive across town to return my engagement ring. Focusing on the present these days.”

Mind boggling, really. Does she enjoy pouring salt in people’s wounds, or did she really think that was a tweet which showed how heart broken she is? Unbelievable.

Not to be outdone, her partner in crime thought he’d chime in last night with this beauty of a tweet. Holy crap he’s an idiot:

“@ariejr: “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but having met Courtney…I can say she’s a great girl and we had a fun date. #GoodKisser #Single #GiveTheGirlABreak.”

Sh*t, even Arie knows what an insensitive, horrible tweet that was because he’s already deleted it. What’s the point of deleting a tweet that’s already been posted? By deleting you’re basically admitting, “Woops. That was stupid.” UPDATE: That tweet was never actually deleted. It’s still up. Even worse. I can’t for the life of me figure out what goes through these people’s minds. How in the world can Arie possibly look at that tweet and say to himself, “Yeah. This sounds good. This will make me look like I care for Courtney’s feelings and I’ll score major points with her.” SEND. A complete buffoon. Hell, you know what? I’m gonna go the other way on this one. These two pub hounds deserve each other. Serves them right for everything they have coming their way. Since July, I’ve expressed to a lot of you who the real Arie Luyendyk Jr. is. His actions in the last four months have done absolutely nothing to disprove anything I’ve said. Go crazy, Arie lovers. You can’t defend your boy on this one.
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2012/10/16/emily-maynard-jef-holm-courtney-robertson-arie-luyendyk/2/#eGhbM03XphdPQBCt.99

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Congrats uncle @jefholm :) You've got one big family bro! Time to kick it my friend
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr

@jefholm hey hear you're in AZ. Meet me in Tempe on Mill. I'll be there in an hour bud!

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

@ariejr heading that way.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 am

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner

Don't pay much attention to @RealitySteve but him ripping on @ariejr is pretty low. Arie is a great guy and a good friend. Get a life Steve.

@jwolfner thanks man, I have no clue what that guy has against me

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner

“@ariejr: @jwolfner thanks man, I have no clue what that guy has against me” It's pretty sad. Can't wait to kick it in Jan in Scottsdale!

@jwolfner it will be cool, love going to Barrett!

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner

@ariejr yeah I'm stoked! Gonna come in Wednesday. Make room for me on the couch.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

Just what I needed. Chill golf night in AZ with @ariejr & @trgourley http://instagr.am/p/Q5aPFrvsz0/

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Ariejef-2170355764764051609

Hanging with @jefholm while he's is Arizona I can tell you that

he is still the coolest guy I know! Trying to take his mind off things and lay low. #teamJef
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

Just what I needed. Chill golf night in AZ with @ariejr & @trgourley http://instagr.am/p/Q5aPFrvsz0/

Hanging with @jefholm while he's is Arizona I can tell you that

he is still the coolest guy I know! Trying to take his mind off things and lay low. #teamJef

Lindzi Cox ‏@LindziCox

@ariejr @jefholm are you hooligans going to be there this weekend?? Headed to Scottsdale for the weekend with friends!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am

Hit the track tonight with Jef, whenever I
drive the wheels off of something I never have a care in the world. In life and in racing you don't have to look behind you if you're going fast enough. #RacersTherapy #ThinkAboutIt
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Zanardi_zps5d209ac3
http://sulia.com/channel/bachelor-bachelorette/f/96fa4e2e-9a45-41eb-bbf3-0629a30fd9b0/?source=twitter
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
I'll be on air with @RyanSeacrest around 2:15 Pacific! I'm totally asking for a RT, the guy has 8 million followers! #KIISFM #BeEasyOnMe

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
False alarm. @ryanseacrest got busy, maybe he'll call me if he wants to chat. #KIISFM #ImAVault
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Blanco_zps97c2cad6

Dinner with the boys in the family.. [PIC]

Getting in a little family time. Great to catch up with my brothers, can't believe they're college already!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 am

This morning @ryanseacrest rang me up (re-read that, crazy right?) he wanted to know about Jef and Em.. honestly I answered the best I could. I'll put up the link to the interview soon. #BachShitCrayCray about 10 hours ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 am

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/10/23/does-bachelorette-runner-up-arie-say-jef-and-emily-are-back-together/

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+17
marriedtoabaritone
pavalygurl
lovinlife
marloon
IrishGal