SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

No worries, Love_Me. I can handle it. ;) I'll consider it a warm up PR exercise. giggling

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by lovinlife Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Kerrie you are the funniest and sweetest person. How anyone could bash you is beyond me. You have made twitter so much fun. I loved tweeting and emailing perspective sponsors for Arie. You always make it a blast. Your husband is so lucky to have you as well as Arie. You will be such an asset to him. I don't get why people have such a problem with fans and supporters getting together for a fun common cause. And yes girlfriend you can handle it but you shouldn't have to Love_Me is wonderful and she always does the right thing. Keep doing what you are doing and #teamArie will always have your back.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 am

I was Team Jef for Emily, but I have always loved Arie as well!!! I don't find the two things contradictory. I love them both and enjoy them both, especially their bromance. I think Arie's fantastic and funny and really a lot of fun to follow because he is so open and says exactly what he thinks with very little filter. I have had a great time following you as well CNDGirlinCali and enjoy your tweets. I am so happy for you and wish you all the best on your new venture!!! Kick some butt helping Arie!!!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am

p.s. Did you guys see the hillarious tweets flying between Arie, Jef, John and Chris last night??!!!! They were sharing memories and told some funny stories!! Learned a lot, laughed a lot ... those guys were awesome together!!!!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks JenTen! I agree completely. You can be TeamJef, TeamArie, and TeamAnyoneElse all at the same time! Their banter yesterday was hilarious. If only we could have seen the unedited "behind closed doors" footage at the mansion/hotels.... now THAT would be a show!

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Congrats CND! It's nice to see Arie getting a chance to do something he loves. :yougogirl:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 pm

BKay wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 7h
Happy to announce @CNDGirlinCali as director of Public Relations for my @SSuperTrucks program. She'll be joining me at #SSTPHOENIX!!

1:50 PM - 29 Mar 13

Super congrats CNDGirlinCali! I may not really know either you or Arie at all IRL, but it seems like a fit! Sorry for being so late to the game somehow having missed this news.

I truly hope the SuperTrucks career works out for him; love seeing people get what they want in life!
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

JenTen1585 wrote:p.s. Did you guys see the hillarious tweets flying between Arie, Jef, John and Chris last night??!!!! They were sharing memories and told some funny stories!! Learned a lot, laughed a lot ... those guys were awesome together!!!!

The things I miss being so stubborn about twitter ... oh well.

Glad to here their friendship is strong! The romances from this show may not last, but the friendships definitely do!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+17
marriedtoabaritone
pavalygurl
lovinlife
marloon
IrishGal