SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:22 pm

allykat wrote:I feel bad for Ben in as much as I feel bad for anyone having to watch an ex-fiance move on quickly and so publicly. But I'm not outraged or really invested. I don't care much what any of the 3 - Ben, Courtney, or Arie - do.

I think saying this was a planned diversion from Jem scandals is a reach though. I thought Arie didn't accept the Bachelor because he didn't want to be a producer puppet? And would Courtney have any reason at all to go along with a producer ploy? They savaged her on the show. Not to mention that I don't see how creating an Artney (love this name by the way) scandal really helps - if they're trying to deflect from an imploding Jem they would be pushing the Jash wedding and Jolly pregnancy more. Show everyone that things are well in Bachelor land, not remind everyone of their most scandalous F1 and her agressive/skanky behavior.

PS - for the record I don't think Courtney is skanky and I don't have a problem with Artney hooking up. I was just making a point.

I agree with most of what you said. Saying that this was preplanned is crazy - other than the Bachelor Pad hookups, I haven't really heard about TPTB orchestrating makeout sessions. Especially, when 99% of the viewers are over Arie and never really cared about Courtney to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

LOL giggling Sorry for so much angst and confusion. By "planned" I did not mean that it was on RE and Courtney's rolodex 6 weeks ago to meet on Oct 12th at 8:30 PM and give a luke warm kiss to each other so the paps would catch it for TMZ.
I can't imagine going to all the trouble to plan out every detail in your personal life to fool a fan base! The energy involved!!
I guess I should have been more concrete as so much can be misconstrued via written word. :Smiley:
"Planned" meaning---they could care less if anyone saw them--"planned" meaning making a date in public for whatever reasons they choose and behaving in anyway they choose because they were given a green light to do so---meaning the contract signed to be 1/2 of a couple was no longer said 1/2 of couple. And yes planned to the extent that it is a diversion--killing many birds with 1 stone or date.
Go for it!
Hope this helps. :Smiley:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

ladyjaki wrote:I never watched Ben's finale. I always thought I would someday but I really never cared. I thought Ben and Courtney seemed to work as time went on but they were not a couple I followed (like I do Jef and Emily or JP and Ashley).

However now I feel incredibly bad for Ben. Courtney out with Arie seems way too soon. Even if this was an innocent dinner it was obvious it would generate attention. Maybe Ben does not care at all, maybe he's moved on too. But until I hear this, he has my sympathy. One week does not seem long enough for the ex-fiance to have kissing pictures up on TMZ with a guy that you know.

And Artney is not a cute name. Sorry.

He does care from his tweets. And, just to clarify, I'm not saying that Artney are horrible people or anything like that, but it was kind of trashy and disrespectful. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL giggling Sorry for so much angst and confusion. By "planned" I did not mean that it was on RE and Courtney's rolodex 6 weeks ago to meet on Oct 12th at 8:30 PM and give a luke warm kiss to each other so the paps would catch it for TMZ.
I can't imagine going to all the trouble to plan out every detail in your personal life to fool a fan base! The energy involved!!
I guess I should have been more concrete as so much can be misconstrued via written word. :Smiley:
"Planned" meaning---they could care less if anyone saw them--"planned" meaning making a date in public for whatever reasons they choose and behaving in anyway they choose because they were given a green light to do so---meaning the contract signed to be 1/2 of a couple was no longer said 1/2 of couple.
Go for it!
Hope this helps. :Smiley:

I think that after the official breakup statement is given, the Bachelor couple is free to do whatever they want in public.

And, personally, I do think that Arie and Courtney were aware that tabloids would get wind of it and acted accordingly - me thinks that neither one of them are ready to get out of the spotlight just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 pm

I feel I should be extra careful on our fair board to say IMO and respectfully, so everyone please know that is implied.

1) I did not start this thread (even though it says "by Dr_Hottie"), when an old thread was locked, mine was the next post. I'm not sure who started the thread but it wasn't me, so I am not trying to stir the proverbial hornet's nest.

2) At the end of the day, I don't see a problem other than the drama that the media will stir up and the outrage and disappointment from fans.

3) Not sure this would even be an issue if it were anyone else from BN other than Courtney (except maybe Vienna or Trish), you get my drift.

ETA: If it's meant to be a diversion, it's certainly working. Artney is lead story on US and People sites and social media is blowing up.

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Dr_Hottie wrote:I feel I should be extra careful on our fair board to say IMO and respectfully, so everyone please know that is implied.

1) I did not start this thread (even though it says "by Dr_Hottie"), when an old thread was locked, mine was the next post. I'm not sure who started the thread but it wasn't me, so I am not trying to stir the proverbial hornet's nest.

2) At the end of the day, I don't see a problem other than the drama that the media will stir up and the outrage and disappointment from fans.

3) Not sure this would even be an issue if it were anyone else from BN other than Courtney (except maybe Vienna or Trish), you get my drift.

ETA: If it's meant to be a diversion, it's certainly working. Artney is lead story on US and People sites and social media is blowing up.

See I have to disagree with you there. Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't care so much as who it is, I'd have felt the same if it had been Kacie B or Tenley. I don't care if they want to date, but to do it so quickly after the break up was announced is the problem I have with it. It seems disrespectful to Ben on both their parts. I realize that they (Ben and Courtney) may have been waiting to announce it, but it does not seem so from Ben's tweets. Yes, I realize some of you may say, he's just trying to gain sympathy. Well, maybe he is or maybe he's truely hurt. I don't know and don't pretend to. If Arie and Courtney want to date, fine. I don't think as big a deal would have been made if they had waited just a little while longer...a couple weeks, maybe a month after the announcement. But with in a week after the announcement seems a little much and makes it seem as if they are after more time in the spotlight.

As for the diversion...can't see why they would need Arie and Courtney. Molly and Jason's wonderful baby news is out there...and helps extend the bachelor family. And RS's announcement of Jash getting married in December is huge too. Don't see why they would need anymore news floating, especially some that would cause controversy.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Dr_Hottie wrote:I feel I should be extra careful on our fair board to say IMO and respectfully, so everyone please know that is implied.

See I have to disagree with you there. Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't care so much as who it is, I'd have felt the same if it had been Kacie B or Tenley. I don't care if they want to date, but to do it so quickly after the break up was announced is the problem I have with it. It seems disrespectful to Ben on both their parts. I realize that they (Ben and Courtney) may have been waiting to announce it, but it does not seem so from Ben's tweets. Yes, I realize some of you may say, he's just trying to gain sympathy. Well, maybe he is or maybe he's truely hurt. I don't know and don't pretend to. If Arie and Courtney want to date, fine. I don't think as big a deal would have been made if they had waited just a little while longer...a couple weeks, maybe a month after the announcement. But with in a week after the announcement seems a little much and makes it seem as if they are after more time in the spotlight.

As for the diversion...can't see why they would need Arie and Courtney. Molly and Jason's wonderful baby news is out there...and helps extend the bachelor family. And RS's announcement of Jash getting married in December is huge too. Don't see why they would need anymore news floating, especially some that would cause controversy.

I don't think that Ben is trying to get sympathy - he has ONLY publicly said he is surprised and "wow". I'm sure he is hurt and betrayed, but he could have tweeted much worse if he wanted people to attack Courtney and get sympathy.

Also, I agree with you that if ANYONE has a public make out session with someone from the franchise, ONE week after the breakup, there is going to be some talk. If photos surfaced today of Emily making out with anyone, I promise you that people would have a few choice words to say about it. If it were someone that Jef had spent a week with 6 weeks ago, had talked to about his relationship with Emily, and had supported for the next Bachelor, people would have even more to say. I'm not saying that Courtney or Arie are horrible people, but there is a reason that this was done publicly - at the expense of Ben's feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Courtney Robertson Spotted Kissing Arie Luyendyk

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Courtney-robertson-600

A week after ending her engagement to Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson has been spotted moving on – with another Bachelor franchise alum.

She and Bachelorette runner-up Arie Luyendyk had dinner Thursday at Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix – the same place Robertson took Flajnik during their hometown date – and ended the meal with a kiss.

That evening Robertson, 29, Tweeted, "Beautiful night... #RedWineImFine" accompanied by a photo of two glasses of wine.

For his part, Flajnik seemed a bit bemused by the turn of events. "Little surprised," he Tweeted Friday evening.

In August, the winemaker spent time with Luyendyk, 31, while the race car driver was in Sonoma, Calif. for an IndyCar event.

[Arie] is a solid dude who has his head on straight," Flajnik, 30, Tweeted at the time. "I can see why everyone liked him on the show."

"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us," Robertson wrote earlier in the week in regards to her and Flajnik's breakup. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20638912,00.html

Courtney Robertson
‏@bugrobertson
Beautiful night... #RedWineImFine http://instagr.am/p/QquAfikuap/

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Proxy

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Seanie10Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm sure Ben's regretting introducing those two. If I remember right Courtney was firmly in Arie's camp during the season. Arie been rumored to have "dated" his friends girlfriends in the past so I'm really not surprised. Not ready to call them a couple yet however.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 pm

draven31 wrote:I'm sure Ben's regretting introducing those two. If I remember right Courtney was firmly in Arie's camp during the season. Arie been rumored to have "dated" his friends girlfriends in the past so I'm really not surprised. Not ready to call them a couple yet however.

Ben didn't introduce them. Courtney wasn't there when Ben & Arie met.

I'm not a fan of Courtney so am not happy to see her anywhere near Arie. Hopefully he'll run for the hills next time she's in town.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tmz-bachelor-courtney-ben-ari-02-w-480w

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tmz-bachelor-courtney-ben-ari-01-w-480w

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tmz-bachelor-courtney-ben-ari-04-w-480w

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Tmz-bachelor-courtney-ben-ari-03-w-480w
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm

‏@BenFlajnik
dodged a bullet. #whoops
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012