SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:22 am

albean99 wrote:I don't think they were ever really a couple. I always remember the video from the People shoot when they stopped shooting, Jef let go of Emily like she was a hot potato. You can still see it here if you're interested:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/emily-maynard-and-jef-holms-people-photo-shoot-behind-the-scenes-video

I hate going to Wetpaint because they always want me to link up my Facebook which I refuse. I find if I open an incognito window they don't know it's me. :Nod:

Interesting...not a couple...producers picked "F" for her- or they were a business arrangement? Hmmm. DO you think other of the couples from this franchise followed the same script...use each other ? obviously some actually fell in love - I suppose you can tell when they make it legal and get married. I still believe you can fall in love on the show- we have Trista and Ryan 12 years later!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:25 am

Actually they were a real couple.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:55 am

tennischick80 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think they were ever really a couple. I always remember the video from the People shoot when they stopped shooting, Jef let go of Emily like she was a hot potato. You can still see it here if you're interested:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/emily-maynard-and-jef-holms-people-photo-shoot-behind-the-scenes-video

I hate going to Wetpaint because they always want me to link up my Facebook which I refuse. I find if I open an incognito window they don't know it's me. :Nod:

Interesting...not a couple...producers picked "F" for her- or they were a business arrangement? Hmmm. DO you think other of the couples from this franchise followed the same script...use each other ? obviously some actually fell in love - I suppose you can tell when they make it legal and get married.  I still believe you can fall in love on the show- we have Trista and Ryan 12 years later!!

There have been some very questionable matches over the years. I never felt that Jef was into Emily and she may have talked herself into it but that didn't last long. I don't pretend to know them so could be wrong but that video tells me I wasn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am

Em was too old for 1f. Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 29 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722