SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by instinct Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 pm

glazedover wrote:haha - not like e-harmony. More like looking for local hookups through Facebook. Kind of dangerous if you ask me. (I am an old married lady too)
Isn't Tinder the site that Jef was trolling to meet young girls?  I remember Reality Steve ridiculing him about that and I think that's the site.  Williams' trying to stir up trouble as only he can:Biggrin:   And I too am well on my way to being an old lady!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by LibbyBell Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Too funny! Thanks for explaining to me giggling I'll admit to being out of the dating market as well; I wouldn't have a clue about any of the dating sites available!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Today is their anniversary!  hearthumbsup 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 pm

:Congrats to JP & Ashley on one year of marriage!! Here's to many more! :D

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 8367-910 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 I_got_13 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 E5kqdm15 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:06 pm

I think they should just re-air Ashley and JP's season instead of juan pablo's.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:I think they should just re-air Ashley and JP's season instead of juan pablo's.  
Oh good gravy, I wish they would!!! :yes: :yes: 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:24 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:I think they should just re-air Ashley and JP's season instead of juan pablo's.  
giggling Too true.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Awww! LOL so cute that Ashley tweet to JP that she loves him as much as Alex loves Sierra! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Where/when is Ashley going to see DeAnna? At Sean/Catherine's wedding?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Aren't they doing some kind of special before the wedding showcasing the happy couples? I think they count Deanna being married to a former cast member's brother as a success.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:45 pm

IrishGal wrote:Aren't they doing some kind of special before the wedding showcasing the happy couples?  I think they count Deanna being married to a former cast member's brother as a success.
Could be, but they wouldn't all need to be at the same place to do that. no idea 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Looks like JP and Ash are on an exotic vacation...

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 19h

https://twitter.com/JP_Rosenbaum/status/416700406471749632/photo/1
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue