SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 am

Agreed. Ridiculous.
First, anyone who follows this couple (I would venture most of the audience does or why even be there?) knew they were having a boy.
Second, most ultrasounds are done by 16 -20 weeks. Ashley is in her 6th month.

I wonder if they will film the Bris and show that for the TB dog and pony show next spring? Better yet CH and CO. will hire a mohel and have them do the Bris live onstage(or a reenactment since it has be done on day 8)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:06 am

Man - Ashley sure has developed while pregnant! Even my son commented on it!
Nice to see them - even if the reason was very lame.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:Agreed. Ridiculous.
First, anyone who follows this couple (I would venture most of the audience does or why even be there?) knew they were having a boy.
Second, most ultrasounds are done by 16 -20 weeks. Ashley is in her 6th month.

I wonder if they will film the Bris and show that for the TB dog and pony show next spring? Better yet CH and CO. will hire a mohel and have them do the Bris live onstage(or a reenactment since it has be done on day 8)

Maybe it could be part of the special announcing the new bachelor or an intro to the next TPTB wedding?  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 am

Are they going to pimp they're baby boy next season? I have faith they will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:35 am

I was annoyed with the whole ultrasound thing.  Just didn't seem like something that should be done on TV regardless of who the couple is. The MTA was so full of "fillers" at the beginning; it was 45 minutes of fluff before they got down to "business."

Kasha -- loved your post about the bris.  If the mother cannot be present (I was not at my sons') why should all of America be there? TPTB are sinking to new lows....and sinking seems to be a good word here.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 am

I have 5 sons and was at all of my son's bris'. I have never seen a mother NOT at a bris.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 pm

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Thank you @minted for my beautiful travel-themed baby shower. What a way to welcome Baby R!! Here is my favorite photo from the shower!

}

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm

So sweet. Can't believe its been 3 years since we were all gushing about their engagement.

Ashley must be loving her how her dress fills up at the top giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 am

JP just gets hotter with age. Yum. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

chloep wrote:JP just gets hotter with age. Yum. Smiley

Isn't there something sexy about a man who just loves and adores his wife?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:48 am

BachfanNY wrote:So sweet. Can't believe its been 3 years since we were all gushing about their engagement.

Ashley must be loving her how her dress fills up at the top giggling 
Right?! I mean, they were THE love story (not a fan of Trista, Molly/Jason are tarnished), but now we have a few other ones too so they're the Jashiest love story. Love this sweet couple and so happy to see their happily ever after heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 am

JP is a nice man in person. My daughter has met him twice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue