SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Perfection. I miss them! So sweet.

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:30 pm

I adore them... which is why I started my blog in the first place Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:35 pm

lexforlife wrote:That post  whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 1f60d !I love love them; like I am not discounting the other love stories that made it out of this franchise but this family- On a class of their own!!!!The best love story to come out of this franchise IMO!

So true!  I could happy-cry looking at their anniversary posts.  The slight chance of another Jash is what keeps me going with this show, but I think it's impossible for me to ever like any couple or love story as much.  They are unrepeatable.  I'll always feel lucky to have seen their story and now as parents to little Ford they just make me even happier.  Congrats to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Happy Anniversary Jash! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 8367-910 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 I_got_13 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 E5kqdm15 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Happy anniversary JP and Ashley. Their wedding is the reason I joined this board three years ago today.

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Samuel10whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Samuel10 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Family10whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Samuel15whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:30 pm

High clap Happy Anniversary!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Pot belly probs. #40 by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 8367-910 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 I_got_13 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 E5kqdm15 whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Ticked off

Post by melrose Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Happy anniversary, Jash!! I could happily have watched their season forever, but their real life is better heartbeat

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Image11
That was the sweetest post from Ashley to JP (and he to her) Someone on social media, though, always has to talk crap... Someone on Ash's Instagram posted on this post that in essence her picture was not as appropriate as JP's anniversary post on his page!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG! Although she didn't say it in a NASTY way, it was innapropriate and uncalled for and so unfair... I feel strangely protective of a couple that I have never met, laugh out loud! I mean, what friggin right does someone have to say something like that? Not ever true... So, I just HAD to say something and called her out... It was by no means a nasty exchange as I didn't want that on her page and prefer the non-nasty tone... She tried to deny but at the same thing re-iterated her thoughts on Ashley's so called wrong post.... SMH.... I commented again and left it that... May they both let it roll right off and have it not get in their heads... People, please keep your opinions to yourself... SORRY, had to vent a little.. handwave

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:05 am

arhhh, these two (three)!!!!!
Ash's post made me want to cry too! So glad that they found each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:45 am

They are the most adorable and real couple to come from this show. Sending them a lifetime of love and happiness heartbeat I'm so glad I got to see the beginning of such a beautiful love story.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Fordham has grown so much! Thanks for the updates.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:04 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum Dec 23
Ford's first trip to the North Pole! #madtown #whitexmas https://www.instagram.com/p/_pYP9-pHI1/

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 ?size=l

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum Dec 24
Waiting for Santa. #merrychristmas https://www.instagram.com/p/_sZ1vjpHEi/

whitexmas - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue