SELECT CONTENT

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the links to IG stories still show up for me using websta on chrome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], are you able to generate links to the stories you see on your computer?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so now they show up even though you didn't add any special program?

This is what it looks like. And, no it doesn't appear that I can pull a link for the stories.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks, I'll try that!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's how mine looks now too. If you view an IG story, can you right click on it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], websta for chrome works perfectly on my laptop but no longer on the desktop. On the desktop, I get a similar screen as posted by havadrpepper. Not sure why that is. I am trying to figure out why.

Does the board use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - image hosting site? Received an email from them about an acct created for me.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks, I'll try that!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's how mine looks now too. If you view an IG story, can you right click on it?

No you can't right click on it. There are 3 dots at the top and if you click on them you only get options to "Report Inappropriate" or "Cancel".

If you right click on a story on the main page as shown above, it just opens the same page in another tab or window whichever one you selected.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I added Websta Google chrome. I'm in there, but how do you see the stories? I don't see anything telling me there are stories, but on Instagram it shows there are. Yes the forum uses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for our uploads. Keep the info somewhere but you really don't have to do anything with it. You can sign in and see all the pics you've uploaded. The only time I used it is when I was looking for something, and couldn't find it anywhere on my laptops. I logged in and found what I was looking for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes that's what I'm seeing. The changes are not good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:03 pm

@GA, InstaG Downloader - Chrome Web Store this is what finally worked for me on the desktop. Not sure why websta works on my laptop, but it does. The only differences are that I have a few work related software on the laptop. I added instaG downloader and now I see the stories on top like on the laptop.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yay!! Thank you so much! That works for me! :claphands

Back to websta. Do the IG stories show up anywhere? or do you view them via IG after adding websta for IG Chrome?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 pm

@GA, that is what is weird, the stories show up on top like InstaG Downloader has them on the desktop. Exactly the same.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 am

Testing on another laptop.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] InstaG Downloader suddenly not working for me. I trashed it and re added, it's back to the other way again. Geesh!

Is your's still ok?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Just saw this, so sorry, busy weekend. How is it now? Is it working? Mine is, was there a brief time it stopped - maybe?

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Technical Questions - How do you...?

+63
Norcalgal
Genevieve Australia
butterflylove
Jolena
mbl