SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by chloep July 20th 2014, 9:11 pm

More pics of his cute family: Smiley  yes 

Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 10175197_1446211205626056_400901606_n
Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 1168707_312376698913700_1704886970_n
Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 10261275_1500507176837275_1320853165_n

Source: Megan's IG

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest July 20th 2014, 10:15 pm

Ahhh, thanks for bringing these over! They're a darling family!

I wasn't on the boards in Deanna's season, but have heard lots of references to Graham breaking her heart. I didn't know things went badly for her and Jeremy. Just meant they were wrong for one another...and look at him now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 July 20th 2014, 10:45 pm

Cute pictures. I'm happy he's doing well. He was one of my favorites also, and couldn't understand how Deanna was able to let him go and choose Jessie!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2014, 12:46 am

chloep wrote:^^ I agree BKay. Smiley He was(still IS) just awesome. And soooo handsome. :eyesigh: . He was my very first TV boyfriend.  cheerleader 

(btw, rumor has it, Jason was supposed to be F4, Jesse F3. Graham and Jeremy were DeAnna's real F2, but Graham jumped ship after the HTDs and DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go so well(whatever that may mean) so she choose the WTF-guy of the bunch.)

Yeah, I would say that's more than a rumor, since Deanna confirmed it (in her RS interview) and Jason confirmed it (in his podcasts multiple times).

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep July 21st 2014, 12:59 am

^^ Really? I didn't know that. Well then.... There you have it.  👅 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 21st 2014, 9:40 am

chloep wrote:^^ I agree BKay. Smiley He was(still IS) just awesome. And soooo handsome. :eyesigh: . He was my very first TV boyfriend.  cheerleader 

(btw, rumor has it, Jason was supposed to be F4, Jesse F3. Graham and Jeremy were DeAnna's real F2, but Graham jumped ship after the HTDs and DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go so well(whatever that may mean) so she choose the WTF-guy of the bunch.)

I can very much believe that, regardless of what DeAnna said in any interviews. If DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go well, it's because IMO it was too late, she wanted Graham. At that point, it's choose Jesse so Jason could be the bachelor. Watching that season was so painful for me, I did not care for her at all.

DeAnna came back on Jason's (The old come back ask for another chance epi) season to ask for a second chance. Her continued 15 minute of fame at that time. She is now happily married with a gorgeous little girl. I'm happy for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish July 21st 2014, 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I can very much believe that, regardless of what DeAnna said in any interviews. If DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go well, it's because IMO it was too late, she wanted Graham. At that point, it's choose Jesse so Jason could be the bachelor. Watching that season was so painful for me, I did not care for her at all.

DeAnna came back on Jason's (The old come back ask for another chance epi) season to ask for a second chance. Her continued 15 minute of fame at that time. She is now happily married with a gorgeous little girl. I'm happy for her.

She didn't ask for a second chance. I've never even read anyone suggesting that before.

DeAnna returned because she was paid to return to crank up the drama and warned Jason to make the "right decision" because she didn't and look how that turned out type of thing. There is no way she thought seriously of Jason, because she never did.

No one detested Jesse as much as I did, back then, and I've always liked Deanna. No matter what DeAnna has said since the show, she was into Jesse at the time of the finale and that's why she picked him.

DeAnna has blamed it on her producer, she blamed it on feeling pressured, but she really needs to own it because who really cares at this point? It was always Graham, only Graham and she should thank her lucky stars he left her for it would have never worked with her, or anyone, given his addition and it was much easier for her to walk away from Jesse.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 21st 2014, 3:09 pm

IIRC she specifically told Jason she screwed up and should have chosen him. This was after her and Jesse split and during Jason filming his season. It was a very awkward epi, the spike heels out of the limo previews that were sleuthed to death, and the crickets after she told him how she felt.

She also said that Jason was the perfect one and Jesse was the wild card. She felt the wild card could keep her in her place. Again IMO whatever she says, doesn't matter, she wanted Graham. She had to get through that season.

I'm glad she is in a happy place now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish July 21st 2014, 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC she specifically told Jason she screwed up and should have chosen him. This was after her and Jesse split and during Jason filming his season. It was a very awkward epi, the spike heels out of the limo previews that were sleuthed to death, and the crickets after she told him how she felt.

She also said that Jason was the perfect one and Jesse was the wild card. She felt the wild card could keep her in her place. Again IMO whatever she says, doesn't matter, she wanted Graham. She had to get through that season.

I'm glad she is in a happy place now.

I think you need to rewatch that episode. She warned him about not making a mistake, which played into Jason actually making a mistake by choosing Melissa as his F1.

(The part I remember most is her skirt was too tight.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 21st 2014, 3:54 pm

I'm only going by memory. I have no interest in watching previous seasons, so if I'm wrong I have no problem admitting that.  yes  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel August 4th 2014, 6:45 pm

Elizabeth Brown ‏@elizabethkitt22  Aug 3
Fun night out on the town with @Tybrownmusic and a limo van full of friends!!! #Nashville pic.twitter.com/tqbNE3M8Td

Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 BuIF89PIMAEj4RJ

She was made out to be such an unstable person. These two are great together. I've always liked Ty (except he hunts, which I don't like too much )
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica August 5th 2014, 12:58 pm

chloep wrote:More pics of his cute family: Smiley  yes 

Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 10175197_1446211205626056_400901606_n
Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 1168707_312376698913700_1704886970_n
Hybrid - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 38 10261275_1500507176837275_1320853165_n

Source: Megan's IG
Thanks so much for posting these photos of Jeremy's beautiful family!  He and Roberto are my only "tv boyfriends"  and I'm glad he's found happiness in the real world.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky