SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 am

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

Hahah just my luck my flight home is delayed and I miss @bradcsmith
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 am

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 27 05f783f4795f11e28dc022000a1f8c21_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 am

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 27 63018530796511e2b6fe22000a9f12db_7

[ @ ] biankakamber11 Just tried on my first dress on for the wedding dress fashion show 2013 !! So much fun! Bye bye Vancouver ! 8h

[ @ ] biankakamber11 Haha thanks @destinee416 but it's not the dress! Fun dressing up though ! 7h
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 pm

reason wrote:This must show up fliess that our first bachelor will actually get married before any of his although Sean may marry before Brad, but at least it wont take 18 bachelor to reach this stage.

funny no - how none of the men married their F1s vs two 'ette's marrying their F1s.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm

anders wrote:
reason wrote:This must show up fliess that our first bachelor will actually get married before any of his although Sean may marry before Brad, but at least it wont take 18 bachelor to reach this stage.

funny no - how none of the men married their F1s vs two 'ette's marrying their F1s.

I am hoping Sean break the spell. It is really funny the previous bachelors think with their pants only not head and heart like Sean.

Last edited by reason on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I haven't been watching Sean - but seriously what are the chances he marries his F1?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm

anders wrote:I haven't been watching Sean - but seriously what are the chances he marries his F1?

Anders...you haven't been watching? I don't know the odds, but, if as I suspect, his finale kind of matches Brad's... where he was a blubbering mess, crying and declaring he can't be without her and will love her forever...I give them better odds than most. Like we were told that Brad did, I think Sean has spent a lot of time talking about important issues with his prospects, and actually used his big brain in narrowing down the field. I know many are saying this season is boring, but I am rather liking it. He had a really good group of ladies and I think the best is yet to come. I'd be interested to see what you think!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 pm

I really don't have an opinion since I haven't been watching - his chances are as good as anyone elses - we've seen many bachelors completely besotted with their F1s that didnt' end up in marriage (Brad included) so my opinion will always be the same as it is for any couple. They have as much of a shot as any other couple from this franchise.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 am

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 27 692216a87e4911e291e622000a1f9d57_7

[ @ ] pourshian So I'm dancing through the crowd of thousands of people and who do I run into!?! My homegirl Bianka! I finally got to congratulate her on winning #thebachelor ! He's even better looking in person ladies ;) #swedishhousemafia #shm #toronto 3h

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 pm

anders wrote:I really don't have an opinion since I haven't been watching - his chances are as good as anyone elses - we've seen many bachelors completely besotted with their F1s that didnt' end up in marriage (Brad included) so my opinion will always be the same as it is for any couple. They have as much of a shot as any other couple from this franchise.

Anders I just want to clarify...I was talking about Canadian Bachelor Brad, not Brad 1&2. And I disagree...a bit...on the chances. Yes, some have been besotted, but I often think they were besotted simply because of chemistry. From what I have seen, Sean seems to have been rather analytical in how he did his picking. Yes, chemistry clearly plays a part, but, he also seems to have really searched for those things that he originally said he was looking for...and once that was narrowed down, let his heart rule. Of all the bachelors I have watched, I think his top 5 really are the best. I can see why he picked each of them since they all have all or most of the things on his list. The differences come down to chemistry and I think even that changed as he got to know them better. It improved with some and went down the tubes with others. One can never know what someones heart wants....I don't think we know what our own heart wants...until all of a sudden...there it is...and being in the Bachelor bubble, just makes it harder. I have to admit, I am really curious how this will work out in the long run because cynic that I am, I don't expect much, but, then there is that :rosiecolored part this season, that just doesn't want to be sensible. And let me tell you, I am a VERY sensible person!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

I only brought up Brad Womack because he did appear to be completly in love with Emily --- whether or not Sean is completely in love with his F1 isn't a litmus test for success - in the end, real life happens and compatibility becomes an issue. We'll see - as I've said, I haven't been watching, so I have no idea how he feels about any of them, or how he's behaving towards any of them.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 pm

anders wrote:I only brought up Brad Womack because he did appear to be completly in love with Emily --- whether or not Sean is completely in love with his F1 isn't a litmus test for success - in the end, real life happens and compatibility becomes an issue. We'll see - as I've said, I haven't been watching, so I have no idea how he feels about any of them, or how he's behaving towards any of them.

For me the problem with Brad and Emily, wasn't that Brad wasn't completely in love...it was Emily. I just never bought that she was into him at all or committed to that relationship. Obviously, I don't know how committed Sean and Cat are, but, they BOTH seem to be crazy about one another and seem to be able to converse and laugh together very easily...reminding me very much of what we saw from Brad and Bianca. We'll just have to wait and see how things work out. Based on previous couples, the odds are not in their favour, but, every once in a while, we get a cupcake!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove