SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Crap, can anyone bring over a picture from twitter or IG of Brad and Bianka taken this evening!!! They look gorgeous together!!!
Hope this works.

Excited to attend #tfinewlables2015 and support our local Canadian designers ! https://instagram.com/p/2RyuOcNwGH/

If someone can bring the picture from Brad's IG it is even more of a close up of them.

biankakamber
14 hours ago
Excited to attend #tfinewlables and support local Canadian designers !

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 43 11232701_497746130401734_1570688810_n

I will look for their old thread, or create a new one later on.

They look awesome!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 11:50 am

I don't know where the pics of them with April were posted when there was first speculation of them getting back together.

I will look for them, maybe back in the Former Contestants thread? If someone else finds them, feel free to post here. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue May 05, 2015 12:27 pm

https://instagram.com/p/1rAG9IpzRS/

Here you go....

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Man, relationships are so weird!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Why did they break up in the first place? Why are they getting back together now? All so weird from an outsider's perspective, you really never know what's going on until you're 1/2 of the relationship. Even then, sometimes you're confused too. 

Anyway, they're such a beautiful couple, I'm really happy and also, really hopeful, for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue May 05, 2015 3:28 pm

IMO, I think she is the one that ended it by his reaction on BT making the announcement.  He was soo torn up & couldn't stop crying (not to say she wasn't broken up).

I think they may have taken some time apart to get a good footing in what career paths they wanted to take and since it doesnt seem that either of them dated anyone while apart, they may have realized they were "meant to be" (whatever that means, laugh out loud).  

Seems like they may be taking it slow & not confirming that they are back on, to see if it will work this time.  They start answering or talking about their "relationship" that just opens the flood gates for everyone on SM putting their 2 cents in.  As I've always said, best to keep your private life just that, private.

They do make a stunning couple though & I do wish them all the best in whatever they decide.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 05, 2015 4:10 pm

In my opinion I think she ended it because he did not want to get married and he wanted a career in tv and now they decided to try again by dating and not be engaged
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 4:12 pm

How long were they split up?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

I don't know what happened but I remember he was going early to LA to do interviews on the red carpet at the Academy Awards (I think) (Must be more than a year maybe 2 years ago).  She was going to go as well and seemed so excited for him, but then she didn't go.  Wasn't long after that they announced the split.

I stated this before that she stopped following Brad but started following her ex (basketball player, can't remember the name).  She even tweeted him (ex) a Happy Birthday. I was surprised at that. :yes:  So obviously there was a sore spot that occurred and time heals all, hopefully, because they have so many things they like in common and the fact that neither seemed to have dated. I love these two so :fingersarecrossed

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Brill wrote:I don't know what happened but I remember he was going early to LA to do interviews on the red carpet at the Academy Awards (I think) (Must be more than a year maybe 2 years ago).  She was going to go as well and seemed so excited for him, but then she didn't go.  Wasn't long after that they announced the split.

I stated this before that she stopped following Brad but started following her ex (basketball player, can't remember the name).  She even tweeted him (ex) a Happy Birthday. I was surprised at that. :yes:  So obviously there was a sore spot that occurred and time heals all, hopefully, because they have so many things they like in common and the fact that neither seemed to have dated. I love these two so :fingersarecrossed

So Brill you are saying that the split up for over a year before they got back together?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue May 05, 2015 7:32 pm

@nannymargie: It seems to be just over a year that he made the announcement.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/03/19/brad-smith-announces-split-from-fiancee-he-met-on-bachelor-canada/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Topazgold wrote:@nannymargie: It seems to be just over a year that he made the announcement.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/03/19/brad-smith-announces-split-from-fiancee-he-met-on-bachelor-canada/

Thank you so much for the information.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Topazgold wrote:@nannymargie: It seems to be just over a year that he made the announcement.

Thanks, Topazgold, I couldn't remember and didn't go back and check. yes

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove