SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Billy The Kidd ‏@billyontheradio
There is literally nothing this girl can't do! Geez! Great seeing @MelissaRycroft !! http://twitpic.com/bn4tmy

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 15 Proxy

Last edited by cimcoe on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Melissa Rycroft Strickland
11 minutes ago via mobile ·

Had a great time meeting some amazing fans! Now this mama's on the run! Heading to NYC to co-host The View tomorrow - tune in! :-)

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Awesomesauce thumbsup
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

fun interview. Exciting about the View. Hope more things like that happen.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 am

Is she doing something with Nokia? She mentioned them and mae an appearance there.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Watched the East Coast live stream of The View today. She did a great job! I have to say, though... I've only seen snippets of the show online of interviews and stuff previously. This is the first time I've sat through an entire show. Unless Melissa is hosting, it'll be my last, because good golly those ladies can TALK. I almost had a headache just listening to them. I normally like Brad Garrett, but although some of his sctick was funny, it got tired after the umpteenth time in the same interview. Hope she'll get more chances to co-host (like on The Talk or something. At least those ladies don't make me want to cover my ears with all their overlapping of each other. NOISY).
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:57 pm

I thought Melissa held up very well, especially when Garrett asked "who are you?" in a deprecating way when she tried to get him to move on. I thought it was amusing that she seemed so reserved compared to the regular ladies. She must also be paid by Nokia as she heavily promoted the new Nokia phone's camera. Good for her. I hope she makes her way to a lucrative career.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah, she must have made a deal or something with them. She did promote it a bit during her interview at GMT as well.

I did love when she asked humorously whether or not he had been drinking before he came on giggling
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 pm

MissLittle wrote:Watched the East Coast live stream of The View today. She did a great job! I have to say, though... I've only seen snippets of the show online of interviews and stuff previously. This is the first time I've sat through an entire show. Unless Melissa is hosting, it'll be my last, because good golly those ladies can TALK. I almost had a headache just listening to them. I normally like Brad Garrett, but although some of his sctick was funny, it got tired after the umpteenth time in the same interview. Hope she'll get more chances to co-host (like on The Talk or something. At least those ladies don't make me want to cover my ears with all their overlapping of each other. NOISY).

The View is definitely not my cup of tea either and I can't sit through listening to those obnoxious blowhards unless there's someone on I specifically want to see. LOL. Haven't had a chance to see the ep yet but glad to hear Melissa did well, though it sounds like she couldn't finish a sentence without getting interrupted a lot. Still glad she got the opportunity though. :Smiley:
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 am

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft 11h

Had a great time at The View today! And if anything came out of it, maybe Brad Garrett knows my name now? ;-)

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft 9h

Would you believe I'm already back on a plane? Heading to LA for a day, then be back in Dallas early Friday for awhile! Busy mama...

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft 1h

Longest. Flight. Ever. So jealous of those people who can sleep on flights...

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:36 am

cimcoe, she didn't really get a chance to, what with all those ladies who love the sound of their own voices... The only one I can stand to listen to is Whoopi & to an extent Sherri. Barbara's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me & Joy's voice ain't far behind.

I wonder what kind of work commitment had her flying to L.A.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 pm

KTLA Entertainment ‏@ktla_ent_dept
Tune in to the @KTLAMorningNews for special guests @MelissaRycroft & @TomEScott!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam