SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 pm

MissLittle wrote:
cimcoe wrote:I don't know how to embed this vid, but this is so cute - Tye trying to do one of Melissa and Tony's lifts. I *think* this was supposed to be the over the back AT lift? :laughingoutlou

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Hehe @TonyDovolani!!! He tried his best :-) http://yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz …

http://twitter.yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz

Oh man. I LMBO so much watching that video yesterday. Hilarious!

She posted it on FB so now I can embed it here. :Smiley: They are too funny and cute together, and this vid makes me miss their show and I hope they decide to do another season.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:I was ok with Melissa's win, cause I wanted Tony to finally get a mirrorball (Kelly and Val were my first choice but didn't want Derek to get another win). I tried to like her this season..... but then she goes and makes that bitchy comment about Jason and Molly.... and I'm back to not liking her again. Maybe I'll let it go - when she does. I guess I'd like to see her own her part in everything and quit blaming Jason and Molly. It's been alot of years, time for her to be gracious and let it go.
Do you mean this interview with the Washingon Post?:
I really thought I was in love with him,” Melissa tells the Associated Press (via the Washington Post). “Looking back, three years later I’m now married and I know what that love feels like. I couldn’t have been in love with him. I didn’t know that much about him. I didn’t know — I (still) don’t know what he does for a living! Little things like that, you know?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/melissa-rycroft-jason-mesnicks-not-a-bad-guy-he-just-did-a-bad-thing

She got her digs in, all right. I didnt follow Jason's season much. But I do remember reading that she was given the head's up and he did not dump her on live tv. She already knew. Maybe she thought that there would be no replay for the cameras. I dont know that much about it. But she's apparently still talking about it in 2012, all the while extending her "reality tv career." Well maybe now she can move on.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 pm

tigertiz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I was ok with Melissa's win, cause I wanted Tony to finally get a mirrorball (Kelly and Val were my first choice but didn't want Derek to get another win). I tried to like her this season..... but then she goes and makes that bitchy comment about Jason and Molly.... and I'm back to not liking her again. Maybe I'll let it go - when she does. I guess I'd like to see her own her part in everything and quit blaming Jason and Molly. It's been alot of years, time for her to be gracious and let it go.
Do you mean this interview with the Washingon Post?:
I really thought I was in love with him,” Melissa tells the Associated Press (via the Washington Post). “Looking back, three years later I’m now married and I know what that love feels like. I couldn’t have been in love with him. I didn’t know that much about him. I didn’t know — I (still) don’t know what he does for a living! Little things like that, you know?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/melissa-rycroft-jason-mesnicks-not-a-bad-guy-he-just-did-a-bad-thing

She got her digs in, all right. I didnt follow Jason's season much. But I do remember reading that she was given the head's up and he did not dump her on live tv. She already knew. Maybe she thought that there would be no replay for the cameras. I dont know that much about it. But she's apparently still talking about it in 2012, all the while extending her "reality tv career." Well maybe now she can move on.

I was referring to the other night when Brooke - (typical ABC drama) - brought up the Mesnicks - don't remembe exactly what she said right at the moment - but Melissa kinda rolled her eyes and made some smart assed comment, like she's going play the roll of the victim in all that.

and to add to your comments about her already knowing... she was already seeing Ty at that point... so who's she trying to kid?? The girl loves to play to the camera, that's for sure. "I want to teach 3rd grade and play with my kids all summer" ..... was to me the phoniest line she ever fed Jason, and a total gagworthy moment for me. And she wonders why Jason didn't know her after the cameras stopped rolling?? giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 pm

I think things are ok with them. Molly and her are definitely on good terms, so I think everything is ok. They have put it all in the past and all in perspective. I think she has moved on as she attributes it to bad decisions rather than he is a bad guy like she thought back then

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Jimmy Kimmel who brought it up in his interview with them and said something about getting revenge against Jason. Melissa made the motion of locking her mouth shut and said, "I'm not commenting on that one." I don't see anything wrong with saying no comment of that.

And I believe Melissa talked about it earlier this year because it was addressed in her book. IMO, she wasn't shocked by the "break-up" happening on camera during that fateful ATFR. I think she was shocked it would basically be replayed for the cameras and him wanting to get back together with Molly.

But really there's no point in rehashing all that. Either you like Melissa or you don't. Nothing is really going to change that at this point.

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 pm

That's who it was, Kimmel. I just remembering it being brought up that night. "no comment" implies that you'd rather not say anything negative. If she really has let it go ... a simple "of course not.... everything's fine now" or something along those lines would have come as a natural response. And I'm quite sure that I'll be staying in the "unlike" category when it comes to Melissa. :lala:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:01 pm

People that want answers about what she did or didn't know and when, at what point she got back together with Tye etc might want to just read this instead of making so many assumptions.

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 5 Myreality

Last edited by cimcoe on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
But really there's no point in rehashing all that. Either you like Melissa or you don't. Nothing is really going to change that at this point.

High clap High clap High clap
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

ya, like she's going to tell the total absolute truth in her book....... duh

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Was Melissa and Tony on The View posted already? If not here it is. Not the greatest quality lol but better than nothing.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Nope, not posted. Thanks, cimcoe!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 pm

MissLittle wrote:Nope, not posted. Thanks, cimcoe!

They'll also be on Wendy Williams today so hopefully there'll be a youtube of that later too.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam