SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Ice-9 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

cre8tive1 wrote:
Just commenting on the signature. One of my most favourite quotes from Le Petit Prince, par Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944). Thank you for reminding me.

Glad to help! That book has some of my favorite quotes of all time in it...and I'm glad I read it in French class too since they're so much more beautiful in their original language.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 LdlPjYb
Ice-9
Ice-9

Female Posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
Happy New Year! http://instagr.am/p/T6w6ZJJCv2/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 F8233298539b11e2ab6722000a9e087c_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Cute pic of Em and lil Ricki. I know people have mentioned Em leaving the tot a lot, but you can tell by her pictures that she's a happy child. She always has the biggest smile on her face. I hope they have a Happy New Year and i wish that for everyone else on here. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Ricki just told me her friend Stephanie Tanner didnt pass her reading test. Too much Full House.

Should I be ashamed of this? #catspajamas http://instagr.am/p/T9rBrJpCv2/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 28b0fb46547f11e2b3f322000a1f96e5_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 pm

emilygmaynard First (of many) resolutions broken. I made it 5 days.
Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 98002124578211e2ac3122000a1fb77a_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Very important meeting with @sparkleshill @modernsalonspa http://instagr.am/p/UMWd8OpCuH/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 F036930058f911e29f5b22000a1fbc74_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

RealityEscape wrote:There's a Radar Online article saying Emily regrets trying to get back together with Jef - that he keeps hurting her. My guess is an ABC publicist is planting stories to increase Emily's image before Dancing with the Stars which is nice for Emily. Both Emily and Jef have learned not to talk to anyone directly about their relationship.
I haven't been on the boards in awhile, is it rumor that Emily's doing DWTS, or confirmed somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't know if its official.... but there was an article with Maks saying he would like to be her dance partner.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm

b...Wow, that surprises me! Trying to picture them dancing together, hmm. They'd be gorgeous as a couple at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 68633_400202863394567_659894331_n

Emily Maynard

In honor of the first episode of The Bachelor, I thought I'd share the only pic I have of myself from my first night as The Bachelorette. It's 8am. Longest night EVER.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm

The Bachelor With Sean Lowe: Emily Maynard’s Favorite Looks

Episode 1

Selma

The show kicked off with 26 women competing for the heart of the 29-year-old insurance agent from Dallas. "My mom has always told me that the fit of a dress is always the most important part, and Selma nailed it in her understated black dress," said Maynard. "Fit to perfection!"

Episode 1

Desiree

"Desiree's red gown looked really beautiful on her, and she designed it herself, so if things were to work out with Sean, I'm excited to see her wedding dress!
"

Episode 1

Kacie

"You can tell Kacie has been through this before because she threw the idea of wearing a long gown out the window and showed up in a super hot, super short black dress. Let’s be honest, what guy would send her home after getting out of the limo looking like that?!"
Episode 1

Diana

"I'm really looking forward to Diana's fashion in the coming weeks because, based on her first night dress with the side fishtail braid, she's got unique personal style, which I always love."

Episode 1

Lindsay

"If nothing else I have to give Lindsay credit for putting herself out there and wearing a full-on wedding dress. It’s a nerve-racking experience, and I'd never have the guts to do it!"

http://news.instyle.com/photo-gallery/?postgallery=166262#6
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 am

Hi. @emilygmaynard #tbt #peoplewater #africa

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 4ba3bcbc5b8511e2a0d822000a1f9a12_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure