SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 38 11324924_1560596924203829_385620899_n
danilauderdale
Hangry #Bridesmaids. emojiemoji #ZachleyWeds @emilygmaynard @jenamsims @paigemduke

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 38 11280249_559061364232068_1286953476_n

danilauderdale
1 day ago
Baby Johnson belly smother. #cantstopwontstop #zachleyweds @emilygmaynard
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by chloep Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Pregnancy looks great on her. :yes: She has beautiful facial features anyway, but that bit of fullness really suits her.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:13 pm

I really enjoyed Emily's season and thought she was a gorgeous lead. It was fun to see what she'd wear and always looked just so impeccable and stylish. I am glad that she's found such happiness with Tyler and is expanding her family ... just as she said that she wanted.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:13 am

MVMom39forever wrote:I really enjoyed Emily's season and thought she was a gorgeous lead. It was fun to see what she'd wear and always looked just so impeccable and stylish. I am glad that she's found such happiness with Tyler and is expanding her family ... just as she said that she wanted.

Ditto! And despite the train wreck that ensued afterwards, that was such a fun season to watch, it 'broke' the boards almost laugh out loud

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 am

I still laugh to myself at some of the things that happened on Emily's season. The guys interactions were just priceless. It was my favorite group, favorite dates, favorite lead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 am

Uggh I could not stand that season! hissyfit

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 pm

I loved that season too. I also love that Emily has truly moved on and is living her life on her terms.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Raingirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 pm

I saw that photo linked to Paige's Facebook when I was looking to see what Paige is up to these days. I'm glad that Emily found what she was looking for not only for herself but her daughter.

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:I really enjoyed Emily's season and thought she was a gorgeous lead. It was fun to see what she'd wear and always looked just so impeccable and stylish. I am glad that she's found such happiness with Tyler and is expanding her family ... just as she said that she wanted.

Ditto! And despite the train wreck that ensued afterwards, that was such a fun season to watch, it 'broke' the boards almost laugh out loud

So true! Well, it really seemed like several guys had fallen hard for her. I can't recall another time where we had 3 final guys who had such a massive fan following with all three claiming to be in love with her. She had that outrageous chemistry with Arie and the way she was always chasing after Jef plus his crazy trail of SM leads. Even Sean was believable since they were so perfect on paper as perfect Ken & Barbie.

Plus she had Ryan who was just a hoot and Doug who I thought was so good looking but bumbling.

And then all the juicy scandals ... OMG OMG OMG ... what's not to like?!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

So true! Well, it really seemed like several guys had fallen hard for her. I can't recall another time where we had 3 final guys who had such a massive fan following with all three claiming to be in love with her. She had that outrageous chemistry with Arie and the way she was always chasing after Jef plus his crazy trail of SM leads. Even Sean was believable since they were so perfect on paper as perfect Ken & Barbie.

Plus she had Ryan who was just a hoot and Doug who I thought was so good looking but bumbling.

And then all the juicy scandals ... OMG OMG OMG ... what's not to like?!

Agreed!! Her and Tyler make such a gorgeous couple and they compliment each other well. I'm glad she finally found her true love and is able to continue their lives together with another bundle of joy.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:09 am

^ Yeah her F3 was awesome!! Her season was the very first season I started to get into the show (later went back and watched Ash/JP). What intrigued me was her storyline. I knew nothing of her and read spoilers about Jef. I was also intrigued with that because I didn't see it so of course all of this "opposites attract" hooked me in. I also loved Arie too cause he was GORGEOUS. But yeah this place was a zoo so I just lurked only. And then the scandals.. laugh out loud OMG. Such a mess but entertaining.

But I'm glad everything worked out for her the way it was supposed to.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 am

Her season to me was one of the most disappointing. I liked her, I felt she really needed to find someone to love her and Ricki. I didn't like her insecurities and I knew that all she needed was a loving husband.

I couldn't stand Jef from the beginning. I couldn't understand why she would ever even think of choosing him. I chalked it up to she was still so messed up and really was grasping.

She had to go through all that to find the one. Sometimes life takes you in so many different directions, but there always seems to be a reason at the end.

Tyler is a hunk IMO, perfect for her and Ricki. I'm looking forward to the arrival of Baby Johnson!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure