SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 am

I always felt Emily chose Jef and his huge family - with lots of cousins/playmates and country living - for Rikki. I thought Arie was a great match for her, but she probably couldn't see Rikki flourishing in his more adult centered world. I still drool over Arie & will keep my opinion of Jef to myself. 

I agree GA that Tyler is a hunk and just perfect for Em & Rikki! Can't wait to see little man Johnson complete their family! PINKHEART

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 pm

^^I'm glad you brought this up FlChica. I thought Emily fell hard for Arie, but then something happened that made her doubt him - something more than the hidden past relationship with the producer. She seemed so gone on him, so whatever it was had to have been a deal breaker for her.

Looking back, I now think she and Jef were just friends who agreed she would take him to F1, then break up after a reasonable time. That fits with all of the crazy things that happened post-show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:23 pm

From Emily's facebook account

Emily Maynard
21 mins ·
Had such a sweet baby shower thanks to the best friends any girl could have. So happy I got a pic of me and all the grandmothers. Trying to come up with names for Tylers parents... Any ideas?

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 ?type=1

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:23 pm

So sweet, looks like grandma and great grandma on both sides.

emilygmaynard
Had such a sweet baby shower thanks to the best friends any girl could have. So happy I got a pic of me and all the grandmothers. Trying to come up with names for Tylers parents... Any ideas?

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 11355970_1077517425609359_1107100808_n

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:25 pm

It's a lovely pic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 am

Emily and Tyler's family and maternity photos:

http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/06/22/emily-maynard-maternity-portraits-and-family-session/

I'll embed a few. They're gorgeous, and I can't get over Ricki looking so big! 

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 Image15

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 Image16

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 Image17

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Page not found?

Thanks for posting the pic bleu! The pic with Ricki holding baby shoes is simply adorable.

Emily looks fantastic. What a beautiful family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Oops, fixed the link!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks bleu! WOW, so very gorgeous. I love the close up of Ricki holding the shoes. I can't for some reason bring it over. They are all beautiful, but that one to me is special. She is going to be a great big sister.

Her hubby is a cutie. I wonder what name they'll choose. I say a named centred towards a biblical meaning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Still not an Emily fan, but I love the relationship between Ricki and Tyler. He seems like a great dad and that he loves her so much. I am happy for their family. Lots of love there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I love the "feel" of the pictures, if you know what I mean. They are beautiful although personally I would have gone with smaller more delicate headpieces. That said, Emily certainly doesn't need to consult me for style tips!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Beautiful pictures! She has to be due soon, how exciting!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure