SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:38 pm

That's how I remember it too, umn. Didn't she grow up in West Virginia?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:43 pm

I just came back to post that umngirl.

1. According to Factoidz, Emily, now 26, met Ricky when they were in West Keys, Florida, back in 1999. They discovered their parents were building homes next to each other, and the rest was history.

http://www.wetpaint.com/15-things-you-didnt-know-about-bachelor-favorite-emily-maynard-696132/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:52 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I actually think Amanda looks a lot like Emily! Especially in her wedding pic. She seems similar in personality and life experience too. 

Emily was one of my faves too! I didn't watch Brad's season, so I didn't know what to expect but I loved her personality and sense of humor. I really miss lusting over her fashion too.

From what I've seen in the previews she's nothing like Emily. Emily would never badmouth another girl and call her manipulative. She's a classy girl who stayed out of the drama and was polite and friendly towards everyone unlike Amanda.

Also, am I the only one who LOVES this video?

<3 <3 <3

:cutesmile!:
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Hmmm...well, I think that's WAY too little info to determine Amanda's character. My guess is that the "manipulative" comment was a response to one of the girls attacking Amanda. Emily herself badmouthed people who treated her or her friends badly (Kalon, Bentley) and has tweeted about girls she disliked while watching others seasons (Carly). Amanda just seemed like a very sweet person to me, since she's always commenting on other girls' IGs and complimenting them. Anyways, this is very OT and should stay out of the Emily fan thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Pierz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I actually think Amanda looks a lot like Emily! Especially in her wedding pic. She seems similar in personality and life experience too. 

Emily was one of my faves too! I didn't watch Brad's season, so I didn't know what to expect but I loved her personality and sense of humor. I really miss lusting over her fashion too.

From what I've seen in the previews she's nothing like Emily. Emily would never badmouth another girl and call her manipulative. She's a classy girl who stayed out of the drama and was polite and friendly towards everyone unlike Amanda.

Also, am I the only one who LOVES this video?

<3 <3 <3

:cutesmile!:
Amanda seems to be a sweet girl, who got along with every girl based off her interactions with them post show. Chris H even said in the "5 to watch" that she was sweet, soft spoken, and sincere. She also has the most "girlfriends" I've ever seen coming into this show. They supported her during filming like crazy. We have no idea what the manipulative comment was about. Plus, it seems very obvious that Lauren was the closest to Amanda during filming, so she obviously sees something good in her.. :yes:

Emily's son is so freaking cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Emily has a new pic that I can't bring over right now. Do we think Tyler works for the Hendricks or is he just sporting their shirt? Looks kinda formal, like a uniform.

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't think he works for them, but what do I know? laugh out loud
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Emily MaynardJohnson ‏@EmilyMaynard  2h2 hours ago
Jennings learning all about the drama of 4th grade. https://www.instagram.com/p/BAN0UKCJCpe/

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 12519137_1665138483766911_683307404_n

The North Carolina single mom wed automotive management consultant Tyler Johnson in a surprise ceremony Saturday night in Sharon, South Carolina.

http://www.people.com/article/emily-maynard-marries-tyler-johnson

ETA: yup

Tyler Johnson
Retail Operations Manager- Hendrick Lexus at Hendrick Automotive Group
Charlotte, North Carolina AreaAutomotive
Current
Hendrick Automotive Group
Previous
Automotive Development Group, Fox Charlotte- WCCB
Education
Wingate University

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mtylerjohnson

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Ah cool! Thanks GA! Looks like he's been in the automotive business for 5-6 years now, long before Emily.

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Yes it does look like he's been around. I think that's pretty nice that he is now working for the Hendricks. He must be well liked. Plus he has the experience behind him, so it's not like it was given to him because of Emily.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Hey ya'll! I am SO thrilled to (finally!) announce the release of my first book! I Said Yes: My Story of Heartbreak, Redemption, and True Love is the memoir of my experiences on both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and the way God turned my life upside down through the knowledge and acceptance of His true love. I can't wait for ya'll to check it out and please let me know what you think. For more information or to pre-order, go to www.ISaidYesBook.com and www.EmilyMaynard.com #ISaidYes by @emilygmaynard

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 8367-910 iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 I_got_13 iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 E5kqdm15 iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Uhmmm didn't know she was writing a memoir....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 1f49b  iSaidyes - Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure