SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 pm

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:There seems to be a pic of Desiree and James walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City. It's on the twitter thread. :Nod:

I don't think this guy is getting a rose. She doesn't seem into him.

Heck, I didn't think he'd make it this far! :P So, I don't know what to think. Suspect

...yeah same here laugh out loud. He's not my type of guy, but maybe these pictures don't do any justice at all or they're old or something?

california90

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:There seems to be a pic of Desiree and James walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City. It's on the twitter thread. :Nod:

I don't think this guy is getting a rose. She doesn't seem into him.

Heck, I didn't think he'd make it this far! :P So, I don't know what to think. Suspect

...yeah same here laugh out loud. He's not my type of guy, but maybe these pictures don't do any justice at all or they're old or something?

Lol the pictures don't look old. I agree with reality steve. He said something like "I think you get the picture. Total meat head." Not Desiree's guy!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoilerhaha Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Is he still hanging around?

Spoilerhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Spoilerhaha wrote:Is he still hanging around?

well I was hoping you'd tell us, since you did for almost all the others!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
Spoilerhaha wrote:Is he still hanging around?

well I was hoping you'd tell us, since you did for almost all the others!

LOL Good one, Sophie. ; ) Maybe our work won't be so hard afterall since they are posting it all for us. giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoilerhaha Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 am

This guy may still be around IMO

Spoilerhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

Spoilerhaha wrote:This guy may still be around IMO

Um this is not a matter of opinion. He either is there or not.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

IMO yes!!!! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 pm

DOB 08/19/1985

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Isn't that Mike?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222