SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 am

He had Roid rage and a deflated ego. Not a good combo
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by lindzz Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 am

I disagree with you @atem... I quite liked James and think he was genuine. He cares for his sick father and, if you look closely at his [old] facebook page, all his childhood and college friends back him up. (they all 'like' his page and they've all expressed discontent (on their own fb pages) at seeing tabloids say bad things about their friend).

A liar/bad person would NOT have so much unanimous support and love from all the people he's met over the course of the last 10 years... :Smiley: and yet 5 weeks with a team of gossipy guys and he really has been sidelined and cornered. Rolling Eyes 

YES he's cocky and YES he had an inflated ego the day the confrontation was at its worst, but honestly, I would too... he still came out relatively without baggage and without bad mouthing or trashing the show's producers or even the guys (like Michael) who trashed him w/out even having been there to have heard anything...!!!

Given the situation, that takes character, and not many people would be able to hold it together the way he has, all these weeks. Anyway, I know there are fewer James fans here than there are on other sites, but just wanted to give you my $0.02.

lindzz

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Jul 1
Catherine GiudiciVerified account‏@clmgiudici  
I like James. SAID IT.

Cat really likes her beef!

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:55 pm

But in this Case--he is a meathead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Meathead. Beefcake. Apparently Cat doesn't see any difference. Hugesmile 

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Quite true!! In both instances!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 am

ceebeedeedum wrote:Meathead. Beefcake. Apparently Cat doesn't see any difference. Hugesmile 
giggling 
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentbachelorfan Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 am

I don't know. The feeling I get when watching this whole thing, is that James protected his ego (he was just being a guy 👅 ). He had an amazing date with Des, then went on a group date and didn't feel so special anymore. It seems like he was preparing himself for the worst and trying to make himself feel better, and even thinking he might even be the bachelor (still trying to make himself feel better if things don't work out with Des). He was just being a typical guy (and I mean that in a nice way), trying to make a buddy and himself feel that life will still go on (and it will) if things don't work out with Des. I don't think for the other guys to say he is not suppose to have that string of thoughts is fair, because Des is thinking about more than 1 guy at a time. Let's face it, this is not normal circumstances at all, therfore normal "rules" of dating doesn't really apply. I think he was really just being realistic.

Silentbachelorfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 am

I am not a James fan, but I do think that whole situation was blown way out of proportion.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentbachelorfan Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 am

I totally agree. Also don't like the guy, but I can see how what he said and the tone in which he said it, could have been interpreted a bit incorrectly.

Silentbachelorfan

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Thank you ..a few of you are thinking!

Post by scoopsville Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not a James fan, but I do think that whole situation was blown way out of proportion.

I SOOO agree with you.  He is not my favorite for Des, but people get so emotionally caught up in piling onto someone, that they are not thinking rationally.  It was blown out of proportion, and taken  out of context IMO.  Actually Drew's incessant need to "come to her rescue" put up a few red flags for me.

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Not getting the effeminate references throughout your comment..don't see any of that in this group of men. Seem like gentlemen to me, most of them

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222