SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 am

SafronSahara wrote:I was sad to see Kasey go. He was cute eye candy and was a great storyteller like Michael. On paper Des and him seemed to be a match but not in reality.

:tissuebox
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:09 pm

I was sad to see him go too! When he did go gossiping to Des, I wanted to just be like 'noooo don't do it' but at the same time, he was more of a friend to her and just no real chemistry. I know people don't like him for participating in the James drama, but I still think Kasey is a great guy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:13 pm

california90 wrote:I was sad to see him go too! When he did go gossiping to Des, I wanted to just be like 'noooo don't do it' but at the same time, he was more of a friend to her and just no real chemistry. I know people don't like him for participating in the James drama, but I still think Kasey is a great guy.

I think it's due to having no cameras, etc. there. I love Kasey! Plus, I hardly doubt Desiree is mad at him for doing it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great Picture! Thanks for posting MOT! :Smiley: 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 am

Headed to see my ex. #MenTellAll

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 am

It's Kasey's bday! Here are two vids w/him, Zack K, Drew, Zak W, Amy Bean, Courtney, and I think Zak W's sister Carly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmao i love these guys.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Is Zak W's sister, Carly, single...?? I read that she lives in California. If she is single, then maybe Zak is trying to play matchmaker with one of the guys from his season.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Is Zak W's sister, Carly, single...??  I read that she lives in California.  If she is single, then maybe Zak is trying to play matchmaker with one of the guys from his season.

Idk if she's single, I would guess so. I said that in Zak's thread that maybe Zak should set his sister up with one of the Cali boys. There are a good handful to choose from (Zack K, Kasey, Robert, Brandon, Drew)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kacey is so cute! Thanks for posting!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:55 pm

I love Kasey. He likes to favorite my tweets a lot, haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran