SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Sean seems to have a good head on his shoulders for making business decisions. He has said during multiple interviews lately that it makes sense to have a TV wedding when they will foot the whole bill.

If they get married, I can't imagine what would change his mind to wanting to pay for a wedding himself. Unless they get married by a Justice of the Peace. Sean says it's Cat's day. Would she settle for that instead of a million dollar wedding?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Lakergurl Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Norther, what is so wrong with Sean? I really don't see anything wrong with him except for his inability to break up with girls. He's horrid. He's far from a playa too, I was not understanding the vindictiveness of Ashley. His biggest mistake has been glorifying his celibacy and emphasizing the faith aspect. He bungled that one majorly making him a target for expose by the tabloids. Otherwise I think he is just fine.
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 pm

I don't think Sean is a saint, although he would like to push his God fearing aspect. But I don't think he's a famewhore either. He chose the worst possible agent to represent him, in my opinion.

It's all about the gwap. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Northern why dont we wager a bet on whether Sean will marry Cat. I think it would be fun to put $ on it.

It's all about the gwap. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 am

northernviewer wrote:Never... Sean wants the attention of a tv wedding... if he ever gets married to Cat, which I doubt will happen anyway... it'll be on tv. :yes:

He did back off of it a little at the last appearance.. saying he "may" have a tv wedding.

@lakergurl.. if Cat is popular in hollywood why do you think she hasn't gotten an agent yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:29 am

because if she gets an agent before her ABC contract expires, any new deals she accepts might entail that the bachelor producer will get a percentage too. she might have a clause that makes her exclusive to ABC for a finite time so getting an agent is moot at this point.
personally i think she defers to sean as this is HIS time. any deals she takes in the midst of this show would distract from him.
AND she's only been in HW for less than 2 months. if she got an agent now, the forum will be spewing more hate towards her and label her as famewhore. if you guys notice she wears the same outfits she had worn on the show. clearly this is a woman who does not ask for swags or freebies. she could have easily asked a designer to dress her every monday night. her clothes are definitely off the rack.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:32 am

Lakergurl wrote:I've got a good eye. When Pink first appeared on the Regis show, I knew she would be big. I said the same about Katy Perry, and even before that Sandy Bullock. And Sandy was passed over for so many years in HW. She was already close to 30 when she became famous.

When I first saw Sean I saw a clip of him in a car mumbling... I figured out that was when he was sent home by the bachelorette. Iknow you guys dislike Sean but Sean is going to be more famous than he is now.

That is how I got to watch Bach this season.When I saw Cat the first episode of Bach I told my hubby that she was going to win in the end. And my hub agreed. (and hub is a major talent seer) And I know we were going against type and expectations from middle America. As season passed the buzz about her was huge and all this interest in her in HW and in UK. I am so sure by 2015 she will have a major career. By that time Bach franchise will be dead.
OMG!! rotfl

Sean is a mumbling dolt to this day. And I hate Catherine's voice. Hers was the most annoying of any of the girls' last season! rofl

IMO they have absolutely NO NADA NON appeal in any way or any format!! rotfl

Last edited by lavenderred on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:36 am

well you dont have to watch them lavanderred. that's the beauty of the USofA. they earn their big money and you can still avoid them. free country.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

And their shows/movies can be cancelled or flop, too.

BTW the contract expiration dates are off. I thought someone in the business you would know them. no idea

Last edited by lavenderred on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 am

Catherine has an ok voice in her interviews, though her giggling is annoying. I thought Selma had the worst speaking voice. :Smiley:

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 am

i am a wife of a person in the business. we do not check other people's contracts if they don't involve our projects. capice??

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 am

so lavanderred since you seem to know it all... what is their expiration date of cats contract? i would like to know.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe