SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you, everyone! I just wish I lived closer. We are about 5 hours away. I really wish I could be with him right now. The waiting is like torture.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Sending my prayers to you and your father Mommyof1 Praying
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Prayers and (virtual ) hugs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Prayers for your fathers quick recovery, and strength for you
Mommy of 1 and your family.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Prayers all goes well with your dad. group hug

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 1f49c

EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 8367-910 EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 I_got_13 EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:31 am

Thanks, again for your support and prayers! A ultrasound of his legs revealed that he has three clots, which traveled to his lungs. He is on Heparin and Coumadin right now and might be switching over to a different blood thinner in about a week or so, which he will continue for 6-9 months. My Mom said he was in good spirits today and will be monitored for a few more days and hopefully will be discharged over the weekend. My Dad was experiencing shortness of breath on Saturday and still mowed the lawn, and Saturday night, he really was struggling to breathe, so he went to the ER. I am so glad he did as it could have been a matter of life or death! I still worry about him though, especially when he stops the blood thinner in a few months. At least, he knows the warning signs now and will get to the hospital more promptly if he experiences shortness of breath or any unusual symptoms.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:31 am

Praying for a speedy recovery for your dad Mommyof1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:22 pm

EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 58863706

http://goodswallpaperhd.ga/stop-snowing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:EdisonBeachHouse - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 27 58863706

http://goodswallpaperhd.ga/stop-snowing

I will take the snow over the ice any day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:37 pm

My post worked. When I went to bed it was snowing heavily. The temp's went up overnight, it's been raining. Melted it all away.

IA Sprite, the freezing rain is nerve wracking to drive in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing. In a world as crazy as this, I think it's important to remember the good on a day like today.

I'll never forget the events and the utter shock that it caused starting with the bombings through the end of the manhunt. With all of the bad, I saw people rush straight towards the area where the bombs went off to try to save others. I'll never forget Carlos in the cowboy hat pushing a wheelchair carrying Jeff Bauman (the man who ID'd one of the bombers to the FBI) who lost both of his legs. I'll never forget reading and listening to Martin Richard's dad tell his story of finding his 6 year old daughter, blasted away from him and missing her leg, and then finding his wife begging their son Martin to wake up and realizing that his son was going to die, so he made the decision to try to save his daughter Jane since there was nothing he could do for Martin. He left his wife knowing there were people around her trying to comfort her has she held Martin.

There are countless more, but below are some really incredible videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXHN-ETDig

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5z5ypYbh78

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10776578

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Very sad day that was.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny