SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 pm

If there are any Albertan's on this site. Hope you and yours are safe.  The recent floods that are happening in that Canadian province are very extensive.  Many communities including Calgary and the Calgary Stampede Grounds are completely flooded out.  If you are on twitter you can see all the updates by clicking on #abflood .   3h

Rogers/Fido customers - text "ABHELP" to 4664 to donate $5 to help the victims of the #abflood 100% of proceeds go to the Canadian Red Cross for helping those that are in real need.

Here are a few links to news that may interest some here as the Bachelor/ette have all been to Banff.
http://globalnews.ca/news/658584/flooding-washes-out-trans-canada-highway-banff-canmore-declare-states-of-emergencies/

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 BNTZ1t4CQAEOLTL

Trans Canada Highway, just east of Banff.  The highway and bridge are washed out.
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Slide_304589_2602882_free

Calgary Stampede Grounds....the rodeo was suppose to be in 2 weeks.  So much damage
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Slide_304589_2602896_free

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 am

Prayers to everyone there!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 am

That's awful, AL. I have friends in Calgary who are fine but no idea it went as far as Banff. I hope everyone's safe and there's no more flooding. I used to live in B.C. and we worried about it every spring when the snow would melt in the mountains.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:If there are any Albertan's on this site. Hope you and yours are safe.  The recent floods that are happening in that Canadian province are very extensive.  Many communities including Calgary and the Calgary Stampede Grounds are completely flooded out.  If you are on twitter you can see all the updates by clicking on #abflood .   3h

Rogers/Fido customers - text "ABHELP" to 4664 to donate $5 to help the victims of the #abflood 100% of proceeds go to the Canadian Red Cross for helping those that are in real need.

Here are a few links to news that may interest some here as the Bachelor/ette have all been to Banff.
http://globalnews.ca/news/658584/flooding-washes-out-trans-canada-highway-banff-canmore-declare-states-of-emergencies/

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 BNTZ1t4CQAEOLTL

Trans Canada Highway, just east of Banff.  The highway and bridge are washed out.
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Slide_304589_2602882_free

Calgary Stampede Grounds....the rodeo was suppose to be in 2 weeks.  So much damage
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Slide_304589_2602896_free

Thoughts and prayers to everyone there! bestbud!:hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 am

albean99 wrote:That's awful, AL. I have friends in Calgary who are fine but no idea it went as far as Banff. I hope everyone's safe and there's no more flooding. I used to live in B.C. and we worried about it every spring when the snow would melt in the mountains.
There are so many links to it all. Banff is having a lot of power outages and flooding in the town vacinity. I am trying to find out, but apparently the water tower in Banff has also been destroyed by the ground giving out around it and now more flooding around that area. The golf course that was in the pictures below Sean and Des's pic in Banff is flooded out. It is a really devastating flood. Medicine Hat is also getting ready as 3 different rivers converge into one around there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:04 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I am proud to say that I will be graduating What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Smiley-universityfrom college on Tuesday morning! It's been a great journey to get here, but I am so looking forward to what comes next in my life!

I also wanted to say, congratulations to all college/high school graduates this year!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Congratulations03

Hoorray SanLee088, I wish you a very bright future.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Congrats San - that is amazing. Good luck in your future.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you both so much! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much this season guys. I've been watching every episode but now that my photography business is getting off the ground I'm a busy woman.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:19 am

Starshine_16 wrote:Sorry I haven't been around much this season guys. I've been watching every episode but now that my photography business is getting off the ground I'm a busy woman.

We miss you, but I am so excited your photography business is doing well. That is excellent news. bestbud! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm

I want to thank LoveMe and Sanlee for another fun season! I appreciate all you do to keep this forum running.

I am expecting a baby girl in February, so I don't imagine I will have much time to contribute next season, but I will continue to catch up with you all again from time to time.

Thanks again!

heartglasses 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:I want to thank LoveMe and Sanlee for another fun season! I appreciate all you do to keep this forum running.

I am expecting a baby girl in February, so I don't imagine I will have much time to contribute next season, but I will continue to catch up with you all again from time to time.

Thanks again!

heartglasses 

You are so sweet agentcurls! bestbud! Congratulations girlie! What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 5 Newpassenger-baby-new-passenger-congrats-smiley-emoticon-000302-large
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny