SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FortMyersBeach - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:12 am

One more storm and I'll have to find refuge on Noah's Ark as we've had so much rain in Northern California.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

FortMyersBeach - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am

@Norcalgal I have been reading about the storms. After so many years of drought rain is welcomed, but not like that! Stay safe everyone who is affected by the downpours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 pm

For you @GuardianAngel

View https://s1284.photobucket.com/user/richmondrose/media/20170225_183346_zpsnfthhnme.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 Sanibel Island at sunset from Ft. Myers Beach.

View from my room @ Best Western Plus Ft. Myers Beach

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:50 pm

I don't see anything. The photo did not post. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:31 pm

@richmondrose thanks but I think you forgot to add the pic. I'll post this while waiting for yours. I get probably 10 tweets a day of sunrise sunsets and beach pics of Ft Myers Sanibel Captiva from all the twitter accounts I follow. I cannot ever have too many! Sanibel in the distance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:41 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4082p12-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

@Sprite and @Aunties_Love asking about how much snow I'm getting.

We are at around 45cm almost 2 feet, as of this morning, and our second snow day in a row. I don't remember the last time we got a snow day and we've had some pretty bad weather over the years. We got a dumping Saturday night Sunday morning but it stopped. It started Monday afternoon just as predicted, all evening, through the night, all day and night Tuesday, and is suppose to stop this morning. I don't know what morning they are talking about because it's still snowing. I have shovelled my walk way I don't know how many times, I think I'm up to 20 for sure. My walk way is now a little tunnel. My pups are confused. laugh out loud My little girl will go anywhere, my puppy son looks for his little corner of grass near shrub but it's covered knee deep. I shovelled a little poop section for him, took him there, he did his thing and scrammed back to the door. laugh out loud Not only is it snowing, the winds are incredible and haven't stopped. There is so much snow I can't see out of my windows, the wind it blowing it around everywhere.

@Sprite I went to Vaughan Sunday morning, I was freaking because we had snow overnight Saturday. Took my mother and sister to visit a sick relative. As soon as I got on the QEW it was dry as a bone. So I was happy about that. Can't believe you didn't get any snow!? This is a combination of a storm and lake effect, double whamy.

I have always joked that I'm trying to get someone to sponsor me on a K1Fiancé Visa from Florida or anywhere that it doesn't snow, no strings attached. Marry me, and see ya later. laugh out loud  No luck, and I think my chances are now zero considering. laugh out loud

I know @Kashathediva in NYC area are also getting a ton of snow. Someone please make it stop!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:49 am

Our storm was not so bad. I think we have about 12-14. Central park only 15 miles away got 7.
The streets are fine by today. My DH has been out and about and I will be soon.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Wow. It's been a while since we got slammed like that here in the middle of the snow belt. We were expecting it, but I barely got enough to cover my driveway. I didn't even have to shovel. I talked to my folks today and my parents who live in Oakville got quite a bit, but not nearly as much as you.

My dog hates it when the snow is so tall that he has a tunnel...mind you he is a Chihuahua so that happens a lot.

Hope it stops soon for you. Stay safe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm

My two are Shih Tzu's. It's funny how they know the snow is too deep to jump in where there's suppose to be grass. My little girl is fiesty. She'll lower her bottom as if she's going to jump in but then runs up and down the walkway like a crazy puppy. She loves it. Puppy son, 10 yrs old going on 11 is like his Mommy, get me out of here!

Here is one of Niagara On The Lake, pretty historic town not far from me. The vid doesn't do it justice.

Here is one of Niagara Falls. He thinks it's pretty cool when the wind gusts and brings the snow back up, in your face. Yeah, try that while your shovelling. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

So sorry all you snow bound guys. I just came back from the beach right outside my Florida door and I need a cool drink ( Oh Smartcat you're so snarky) Smiley))))))
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:45 pm

@smartcat Actually it provided a lovely visual. Thanks!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I am sorry to report that our member, SLA44, passed away in December 2016. She had been ill for some time, but I never knew how serious it was. I believe she was on the ABC Bachelor Board, and she had been a member of the admin team at bachchat. We were cyber-friends for a long time. She was a very intelligent woman, and I will miss her.

FortMyersBeach - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 49 9f205d43b11bce38ca536307338d5b22_pt5orrmacbmp-rest-in-peace-clipart_400-299

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny