SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's been 8 yrs since we lost SDL to a tragic death.

As always, we will remember him on the anniversary of his death. He was a unique poster, to say the least. Wishing his family and friends have found closure in his death and have fond memories of him. #RIP

RIP - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 70 MUZAAAAAA

FORT Avatar

Thank you GuardianAngel. He is definitely missed by those of us who were lucky enough to be on the board at the same time. RIP

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

RIP - What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Happy Passover and Easter to all!!! The holidays overlap this year and share this weekend and that's a great chance for everyone to enjoy family and friends and overeat. So all my dear friends here ENJOY and send those prayers up for a peaceful world.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Cannot believe it is 8 years since we lost SDL. He was a wonderful poster with a very sharp mind. May he rest in eternal peace.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Me too!! :angryemotion :angryemotion :headbanging

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:38 pm

I have no idea where to put this, but I will drop it here and the mods can move it if they wish. I am looking for recommendations for a new vacuum. I am realizing that mine has seen better days. TIA!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 pm

@Mommyof2
I have used the same dyson for IDK--maybe 10 yrs. Very little maintenance needed and easy to use. I had shelties and they are great for getting all that dog hair. I have heard some good things about Shark, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:43 pm

@Mommyof2 I recently bought a Miele canister and really like it. I have stairs so a canister style is much easier for me. it's more expensive than ones I've had in the past, but it has a reputation of 'lastability.' It replaced an upright shark that worked great initially but lost power over time. Plus I hated dumping out the filter basket and have talked to lots of people who said the same thing. You have dust going everywhere and you must dig stuff out that gets stuck around a plastic piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Watching Mark Z's "inquisition" from Congress on the Facebook data breach. I'm watching it on Facebook. laugh out loud
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 am

I know a lot of you reference Hawaii. Did you know Kauai is in a state of emergency due to record rainfall. I saw this regarding Hanalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Mommyof2
I have used the same dyson for IDK--maybe 10 yrs. Very little maintenance needed and easy to use. I had shelties and they are great for getting all that dog hair. I have heard some good things about Shark, also.

I use the dyson V8 Absolute and love it. Dyson now has the V10 and will stop producing corded vacs and only do cordless. Dyson rewards current owners with a nice discount to upgrade . The V10 looks like it’s next on my list with the new upgrade in battery life .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 am

A stranded buffalo during Kauai flooding today scratch

https://twitter.com/AlohaEvery1/status/985692555076689921?s=20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm

We just received 23.5 inches of snow over the weekend in NE Wisconsin. It looks like winter when I look out my window. I will gladly take it in January or February, even March, but a mid April blizzard was crazy!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny