SELECT CONTENT

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

Maybe Bryden didnt want to?

Back to top Go down

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:So out of all the guys they can interview after being cut, the show picks Mikey T over Bryden?  Ugh!

Do you want to guess who Mikey T will say Desiree picks? :Smiley:

Knowing how out of it he was thinking that Desiree was into him? I'd say he'd say James.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 am

Friday, June 28, 2013 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELORETTE -- June 27th (Mikey T.) press call transcript

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JUNE 27
"THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE
WITH MIKEY T.

"The Bachelorette" airs MONDAYS (8:00 p.m. - 10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Photography is available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or at (818) 460-6611.

Operator: Welcome to the ABC's The Bachelorette call with Cathy Rehl as the leader. This call is being recorded, and by staying on the call you are consenting to being recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect from the call at this time.

Thank you. Ms. Rehl, you may begin.

Cathy Rehl: Good afternoon, or good morning, everybody. Welcome to another one of our calls, this time with Mikey - M-I-K-E-Y; his last name is - we refer to him as Mikey T, because we have so many Mikes or Michaels - but his last name is Tenerelli - T-E-N as in Nancy-E-R-E-L-L-I. And he's on the phone from Winfield, Illinois. We know that there's something coming up that has to do with him, by the way the guys have talked. And we're going to give you a chance to talk to him about it, and some of the drama that's been going on with the guys.

So without further ado, we'll start our questions. Please remember, it's one question and a follow-up.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, if you would like to ask a question, please press "star one." Your first question is from (Gina Scarpa), at RealityWanted.com.

(Gina Scarpa): Hey, Mikey.

Mikey Tenerelli: Hi, how are you?

(Gina Scarpa): Good. Thanks for talking to us today.

Mikey Tenerelli: You're welcome.

(Gina Scarpa): So you were talking about the connection that you and Desiree had; and I was wondering if you could expand on that a bit, and maybe talk about the conversations that you had, and the feelings that you felt were going on.

Mikey Tenerelli: Yes, absolutely. I mean, right out of the limo I felt - I saw the connection with Desiree. We - physically and intellectually. Sometimes you hear the saying that it takes a minute or two to kind of establish something; and I felt like that with her - when you know, you know type deal. So pretty much from the limo and then everything afterwards - every conversation I had, as you see, it went well. And talked a lot about family; talked about her life, my life, where do we see it going; different things we had in common and things we did not have in common. And that just furthered every time her and I met, every time I talked with her, every group date. It progressed naturally like that - like a natural relationship would - over time.

(Gina Scarpa): And then there's so many different types of guy on this show; and she seems to have attractions to different guys for different reasons. But I was wondering if you feel like you were able to pinpoint what her type of guy is that she's looking for.

Mikey Tenerelli: It was so hard, because - 25 different guys - some of them were similar in ways, some of them were different in ways. We all had different things we brought to the table. Like I said, I felt like there were a few guys that were like myself, that kept moving on in the process; so I felt good about that.

But then there were a few guys that I felt like my personality and my look was kind of opposite of, moving on as well. So as usual with this type of process, I was kind of - my head was spinning the whole time, and I was just trying to continue things with her the best I felt possible.

(Gina Scarpa): Great. Thank you so much.

Mikey Tenerelli: Thank you.

Operator: The next question is from (Beth Kwiatkowski) of Reality T.V. World.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): Hi, Mikey, how are you doing?

Mikey Tenerelli: Good, how are you?

(Beth Kwiatkowski): So this week's broadcast showed (Drew) telling the other guys that he and (Casey) had overheard a conversation you had with (James), in which (James) mentioned he could potentially be the next bachelor if he made it to the top four, and something about taking your boat out and picking up beautiful girls with money. I guess - did that really all happen as (Drew) and (Casy) were shown explaining it? And if not, could you clarify what he told you exactly?

Mikey Tenerelli: Sure. Basically what happened was, (James) and I were on the group date together in Germany on the mountaintop. As you recall, (Brookes) got the group date rose. Myself and (James) included - I was good friends with (James) on the show, so him and I talked afterwards. We both felt like we had a really good shot at getting that group date rose.

So when (Brookes) got it, I was upset; because, as stated before, there was some guys that I had some similarities with in the house, and some guys I felt like I was opposite to. And I felt like I was really opposite (Brookes) in terms of my look and my personality.

So when I continued to see him getting roses, and then especially when he got this group date rose in Germany, I was frustrated. And what happened was - is (James) and I were talking on the way back, in the car, and I was just kind of airing it out. (James) and I were talking as friends talk. What we said was, "Hey, we hope this works out. If it doesn't, we both live in Chicago; we'll have a good time in the summer." I did mention the fact that I have a boat, and we'll take it out.

It was a normal conversation. There was no mention of who's going to be the next Bachelor, anything like that. It was more of just two guys just kind of saying, "Hey, if it doesn't work out, life goes on, and things happen." And if (Drew) or any other guy, or (Desiree) or anyone I know has never had that kind of conversation when they've been frustrated with something or someone, then please bring them forward; because that would be bizarre to me.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK, so we didn't see you discussing to cameras of the other guys, like what (James) had told you. So I guess - how did that conversation come about from (Drew) and (Casey) - like did you actually plan on sharing that information with the other guys, or Des, or did (Drew) just kind of beat you to the punch, or did you kind of think the information just wasn't relevant, and you had a different perspective on it?

Mikey Tenerelli: Basically, the conversation that I had with (James) - I didn't believe was relevant at all to bring up to Desiree or the other guys. It - like I said, it was just two friends just talking, and airing out their frustrations. The fact that (Drew) overheard it, and made a huge deal of it - obviously from what we've seen on the last episode, I'm assuming he's going to confront (James) on it. I never would ever have imagined that it went - would've sent that far.

Like I said, it was just more (James) and I expressing our frustrations and saying hopefully it does work out for you or I; but if it doesn't, life goes on, and we'll do these things in Chicago. And that was it.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK, thanks a lot, Mikey.

Operator: The next question is from (Catriona Wightman) of Digital Spy.

(Catriona Wightman): Hey, Mikey. It's great to speak with you.

Mikey Tenerelli: Oh, hi.

(Catriona Wightman): So obviously we saw you and (Michael) were very anti-(Ben) this season. What did you make when you saw (Michael's) approach on the two-on-one date? Do you think he went about it the right way?

Mikey Tenerelli: You know, I was proud of (Michael); because all the issues we had with (Ben), as you saw - (Michael) kind of brought up to Desiree. I don't think any of the other guys did that thus far this season, as we saw. And I was - I was proud of the fact that he brought up some of the real pressing things that all the rest of the guys learned and saw, and that.

So yes - Desiree, as you saw, kind if said, "Hey, you're getting a little harsh," this and that. But (Michael) had a lot of built-up frustration. And he just kind of - I thought he went about it in a good way. He was diligent about it. He didn't scream and yell and go nuts. He just made his point and went on. So I'm very proud of what he did on that two-on-one date.

(Catriona Wightman): OK. So on the group date, we saw you getting really annoyed when (Zach) interrupted your time with Des. Do you think if you'd had more time with her, you could've maybe stayed?

Mikey Tenerelli; You know, it's hard to tell. It's - I got frustrated with anyone who interrupted me - not just (Zach), but anyone; because it's just such a - you fight for such little time. I'd like to say that yes, if I got more time with Des I would've stayed. I think part of the conversation, as you saw - Des asked me about Chicago, and if I was willing to pick up and leave. And I said that if you're in love with someone, you'll make it work. And that was my answer to her.

For some reason that sticks with me; and I feel like that wasn't a good enough answer, or that wasn't the answer she was looking for. But of course I would've loved more time. And I feel like I could've sorted things. But I wasn't frustrated directly at (Zach), or - I was frustrated at everyone that interrupted me.

(Catriona Wightman): OK, great. Thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question is from (Lori Peters) of L.A. Splash.

(Lori Peters): Hi, Mikey. How are you today?

Mikey Tenerelli: I'm good. How about yourself?

(Lori Peters): Great. I'm in New York. So when you had your time with Desiree, and you were talking about having - making little snow family with five or 10 - did you think back on that and see that maybe that scared her a little, or about moving to Chicago for Desiree?

Mikey Tenerelli: I think from the conversations that I've had with her, we both talked and agreed that we would like big families. So I don't think that the five kid discussion bothered her at all. I think we were on the same page with that. I do think, though - I think she started to notice how - I always talk about my family, and about (inaudible), and my friends and things.

And I think she started, as the weeks went on, to pick up on the fact that I wasn't just willing to pick up and leave; that - and the answer I gave her in Germany was that if we would love each other, we'll make it work; we'll figure it out. I didn't give a definite answer. And I think that was really what got me eliminated in Germany.

(Lori Peters): OK. And were you really surprised and shocked when this happened?

Mikey Tenerelli: I was definitely surprised. I thought that things were progressing. I thought that the answer I gave her about "we'll make it work" was good enough. I was looking forward to getting a one-on-one; I hadn't had the chance - that much time with her. I felt like I offered enough and brought enough to the table where she would have wanted to spend the full day with me in a one-on-one type situation. So I was definitely surprised. I felt like things were progressing. But I guess they weren't progressing as much as some of the other guys.

(Lori Peters): OK, thank you very much.

Operator: The next questions is from (Kelsey Perkins) of US Weekly.

(Kelsey Perkins): Hi, Mikey.

Mikey Tenerelli: Hi.

(Kelsey Perkins): Do you regret your off-camera conversation that you had with (James)?

Mikey Tenerelli: I don't at all. I wear my heart on my sleeve; when I'm frustrated, I express it. I didn't say anything that was out of line. I just mentioned the fact that if things don't work out, and (Brookes) keeps getting these roses, life will go and we'll have a good time. All I was doing was really airing out my frustrations; and I was - I was putting life in perspective and being a realist about it. And I don't think that that had any effect on me leaving at all.

(Kelsey Perkins): Have you apologized to Desiree at all?

Mikey Tenerelli: I never got a chance to. Even if I were to get a chance, I don't necessarily think that I would; because I really don't think that I said anything out of line. And I didn't think that there was anything wrong with what I said. So basically, what happened though is at that last rose ceremony in Germany, I got eliminated and never really even got a chance to talk to her about it. If it would've even been brought up - because Desiree was a very understanding, level-headed person; and she - I'm assuming - would understand that people have frustrations. And when they have frustrations, they air it out, and it's as simple as that.

(Kelsey Perkins): Awesome. Thank you so much, Mikey.

Operator: Again, if you would like to ask a question, please press "star one."

The next question is from (Beth Kwiatkowski) of Reality T.V. World.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): Hi, Mikey.

Mikey Tenerelli: Hi.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): You told me earlier in the call that (James) actually never made a comment about potentially being the next Bachelor. But (Drew) was pretty insistent about what he believed he had heard. So do you think something came up in your conversation with (James) that (Drew) maybe misinterpreted? Or are you basically kind of saying (Drew) made it up completely?

Mikey Tenerelli: What I'm saying is that the conversation with (James) - he did not talk about being the next Bachelor. The - how - I mean, (Drew) was sleeping; but supposedly he was not sleeping when he overheard us. So maybe he was dreaming about being the next Bachelor himself, and thought that (James) said that. But that was not said between (James) and i.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK. And Des chose to forgo the cocktail party and just go straight into the rose ceremony, because she said she had made her mine up and didn't want to put the guys she was eliminating through that, when she was sure of her decision. So once you realized she was sending you home - were you almost a little offended or insulted she didn't give you more time to get to know one another? Or were you actually relieved that she let you go when she did?

Mikey Tenerelli: I was both. I definitely was frustrated though; because why not spend another 20, 30 minutes with me, talking to me. If the issue was me picking up and leaving Chicago, why not alliterate (sic) on it more - air it out more; talk to me about it a little more; give me a chance to elaborate more, than just the five-minute conversation I had on the mountaintop.

So I was - I was angry about it. I was frustrated. I wanted to get more time at the cocktail party. And I was hurt by the fact that she already made her mind up, and I was the guy that she made her mind up about. So that wasn't easy to deal with.

But at the same time, from what I know about Des, and from our conversations, once she makes her mind up, she makes her mind up. And I don't know if I could've talked another 20 minutes or half hour, if it would've changed anything. But I do appreciate the fact that she was honest with herself, and didn't have the cocktail party in that regard.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK. Thanks, Mikey.

Operator: If you would like to ask a question, please press "star one."

You do have a follow-up question from (Beth Kwiatkowski) of Reality T.V. World.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): Just a couple more questions, Mikey.

Mikey Tenerelli: No problem.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): (Brian) obviously chose to quit the show. Could you guys sense he was unsure about his feelings for Des, or did that come as a complete surprise to everyone - about when he opened up about leaving? I guess - do you respect him for the decision, or do you think he should've handled it differently?

Mikey Tenerelli: Well, (Brian's) decision came up in Atlantic City, as you saw on T.V. That's when he started doubting the process; that's when he started doubting his connection with Desiree; that's when he started doubting his feelings. So when that happened in Atlantic City, I was totally shocked. I thought that - I considered him to be a front-runner. I thought they had a good connection. He got one of the first one-on-one dates.

And so when I heard in Atlantic City, I was shocked. And I wasn't shocked in Germany; because once someone has those types of feelings like (Brian) did, to me it's only the beginning of the end. I feel like it was going to happen; I just didn't know when. And it happened in Germany. And it is what it is. But (Brian) - I tip my hat to him. He's an honest guy. I have nothing but respect for him.

And as Desiree talked about on the show, it is a two-way street. It's not always Desiree eliminating you and everyone's in love with Desiree; it's got to be mutual. And (Brian) didn't feel like that. And he left, and he gave the other - I think it was - what was it - 10 of us, at that time - an opportunity to further our connections and take himself out of the equation; because he just wasn't into it.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK. But I guess it kind of seemed like he was having those feelings for a little while. And Des was clearly upset that he didn't at least tell her before traveling to Europe. So I just want to get your perspective on that.

Mikey Tenerelli: Yes, I mean - (Brian) is a very up-front and honest person; he's a good person. So I know that when we got on the plane from Atlantic City to Germany, that in his head, he still saw a chance for things to work out. If he didn't, he never would've gotten on that plane. And I know Des wasn't happy about that. But I could tell you that - like I said - (Brian) wouldn't have made that trip if he didn't think there was a small chance of things moving forward. Obviously when he got to Germany, he realized that it just wasn't going to happen.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): And lastly, not to harp on the whole (James) conversation, but I guess I just want to get your overall opinion of him, and what you think his intentions were. Because obviously in previews to come, it definitely looks like (James) is going to get attacked by the guys for allegedly being on the show for the wrong reasons. So I don't know if you think he deserves that or not.

Mikey Tenerelli: He definitely does not deserve that. (James) and I were best friends on the show; there's no doubt about it. Him and I - we're just good friends; we were good friends on the show. I think that conveniently, I get eliminated; and then conveniently, the guys kind of gang up on him. I don't think that would've happened if I was there, because it was only (James) and I that were part of the conversation that they're attacking him on.

So he was not there for the wrong reasons. He's a good kid. He talked to me about Desiree, and I knew that they had something good. And I knew that - I thought that he was going to be a front-runner. And the whole thing about the conversation got blown way out of proportion. And I really think that that was just used as a tactic to try to eliminate some of your competition from the other guys.

(Beth Kwiatkowski): OK, great. Thanks, Mikey. Best of luck with everything.

Operator: You have a follow-up question from (Catriona Wightman) of Digital Spy.

(Catriona Wightman): Hi again, Mikey. I just wanted to ask you about (Ben) again. I mean, do you have any regrets about getting so angry about that? Do you think it distracted you from Des at all?

Mikey Tenerelli: You know, I don't think he distracted me from Des. I think that the time I had with Des, I cleared my mind and I just concentrated on her and I. I don't regret anything. The type of person I am, if I feel like someone's double-crossing me, or if I feel like someone's lying, or hiding things, I just have to air it out; and I have to confront them about it.

So I don't regret anything that happened. I'm pretty much the guy that called him out on a few things, and made the whole house aware of what was going on. And it wasn't just me that thought that - obviously from what you've seen, and all that. Overall, I don't have any regrets with my time ...

(Catriona Wightman): Great, thank you so much.

Operator: There are no further questions.

Cathy Rehl: OK. Thanks, everybody. I hope you got what you needed. And as you can probably see, we are going to have some more drama coming up this week on Monday. So we will not have a call next week - I can tell you that, because of the holiday. But we will come back the following week with another call. So have a good day, everybody. If you have any questions, please either email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or all me at 212-456-6749. Thanks, everybody, and have a good day and a good holiday week.

Operator: This concludes today's conference. You may now disconnect.

END
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 am

"The Bachelorette's" Mikey Tenerelli's Exclusive Tell-All Interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The Bachelorette's" Mikey Tenerelli Gives Emme Summer Work Out Tips!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Seriously, I want to know who typed this for ABC? Brian? That's Bryden! Zack is Zak! Pathetic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

atem wrote:Seriously, I want to know who typed this for ABC?  Brian?  That's Bryden!  Zack is Zak!  Pathetic.  

Don't forget it's Brooks not Brookes. Where's Mr. trump? "You're FIRED!"
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
melisma
Beeleever
Love_Me
atem
Karen5354