SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 pm

I wish there would be more posts in their "couple" thread. Perhaps that could be used as the fan thread instead ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:Because this is not a "fan" thread, all discussion whether positive or negative is allowed as long as it follows site rules and is respectful towards other members or posters in this forum.

Oh ok did not know that, but does seem a bit strange don't you think that it only has to be respectful towards other members or posters in this forum & not towards Kiptyn himself, as a few have been darn right rude about him!!  
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:07 am

nd4reality wrote:I wish there would be more posts in their "couple" thread. Perhaps that could be used as the fan thread instead ?

clapping! :yes: I agree 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

Gale1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Because this is not a "fan" thread, all discussion whether positive or negative is allowed as long as it follows site rules and is respectful towards other members or posters in this forum.

Oh ok did not know that, but does seem a bit strange don't you think that it only has to be respectful towards other members or posters in this forum & not towards Kiptyn himself, as a few have been darn right rude about him!!  

Honestly, I do not think that is strange at all. As Kasha said, this is not a fan page and most of this entire site is meant to foster free discussion about these "characters" in a reality TV show, not shut out criticism. Just because we get attached to some of them (me included) does not mean they are immune from criticism. I personally like to hear all posters opinions and don't like to feel censored in mine. It doesn't mean I like the person being discussed any less.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 am

glazedover wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

Honestly, I do not think that is strange at all. As Kasha said, this is not a fan page and most of this entire site is meant to foster free discussion about these "characters" in a reality TV show, not shut out criticism. Just because we get attached to some of them (me included) does not mean they are immune from criticism. I personally like to hear all posters opinions and don't like to feel censored in mine. It doesn't mean I like the person being discussed any less.

Couldn't have said this better.
Anyone who has difficulty with this needs to refresh site rules, this is not meant to be critical towards anyone, just a heads up.
I stay out of fan forums if at all possible because I just don't "get it".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:22 pm

I really don't think we need a fan thread for Tenley & Kiptyn. We have a perfectly good thread in the couples section and I don't think we have enough posters to warrant a new one. 

Gale1, I've worked on developing a thick skin when it comes to my favorites because I'm not much for posting in the fan threads. I may not always agree with all the comments but that's okay. It's hard not to defend the ones you like and have not always been successful but it's a work in progress.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 am

albean99 wrote:I really don't think we need a fan thread for Tenley & Kiptyn. We have a perfectly good thread in the couples section and I don't think we have enough posters to warrant a new one. 

Gale1, I've worked on developing a thick skin when it comes to my favorites because I'm not much for posting in the fan threads. I may not always agree with all the comments but that's okay. It's hard not to defend the ones you like and have not always been successful but it's a work in progress.   :Nod:

:yes: :yes: :yes: I also need to develop a very thick skin. For your attitude I would like to give you a great big  High clap bowdown handwave we need more people like you around so thank you!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:16 am

Gale1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I really don't think we need a fan thread for Tenley & Kiptyn. We have a perfectly good thread in the couples section and I don't think we have enough posters to warrant a new one. 

:yes: :yes: :yes: I also need to develop a very thick skin. For your attitude I would like to give you a great big  High clap bowdown handwave we need more people like you around so thank you!!

Unfortunately, heard that I have been insulting to some of the posters on this forum with my above statement so wish to apologise profusely to them. I never meant to be & did not even realise I was insulting them & will now make sure that I stay out of these forums before I upset anyone else, just wish that there was a fan forum for this couple.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Just my opinion. This thread is pretty tame compared to how things used to be here.

It is a growth exercise to learn to read posts that upset you and learn to scroll past. I still work on it, but I feel like everyone should be able to post their opinions in an open thread. So don't go away, just keep saying your opinion. I like Kiptyn and Tenley both, either separate or as a couple. I also don't blame Kiptyn for them not being engaged. So you are not alone here.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion.  This thread is pretty tame compared to how things used to be here.  

It is a growth exercise to learn to read posts that upset you and learn to scroll past.  I still work on it, but I feel like everyone should be able to post their opinions in an open thread.  So don't go away, just keep saying your opinion.  I like Kiptyn and Tenley both, either separate or as a couple.  I also don't blame Kiptyn for them not being engaged.  So you are not alone here.

Like your thinking & I should be old enough to have learnt to ignore things that I don't like being said. However everyone should be entitled to their own opinion here. Thanks for the reply & keep up the  Good Post
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 pm

It's a wonderful thing that we have multiple mods on board that are here to moderate threads and keep things within site rulez.  Hugesmile 

I do recommend frequent referencing as postings can, do and will become subjective and heated!! (as sure as the Easter bunny's arrival this Sunday!)

Keep in mind what is one person's trash is another's treasure, but as long as it follows the aforementioned rules trash and treasure are equally cool.
As long as members follow the site rulez things will be kept clean and above board.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope he's ready to have every.single.thing posted online laugh out loud

She tagged him in both photos

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 11 10505429_10152105931716377_2545887451476656190_n

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 11 10489774_10152105506891377_8132831792308844594_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat