SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I am guessing that Tenley wasn't invited to the Janner wedding because of BEN. :gotcha:  A security detail was an added expense. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK  

I am happy that Tenley met someone new and away from the Franchise.  I hope she learns from the past and keeps her over sharing to a minimum.  Hopefully this is her dream man. kisses

JMO

rofl

Oh Tenley, sigh. no no Where are her closest girlfriends for a dose of reality? Such a disservice they're doing to her laugh out loud.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Hopefully her new BF feels the same about wanting to marry her after only 3 weeks!

She posted on snapchat today, that her new guy sent her an early valentines gift.

I wonder why she wasn't invited to the Janner wedding... Aren't they friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm also thinking she wasn't invited because of Ben. Awkward.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Her, Michelle Money and Carly are doing something in NYC. I think a movie premiere. I forget which one, flipped through her snapchat super fast.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Movie premiere for "How To Be Single". They took over BachSnaps too. Basically Michelle Money just hogged the whole thing nothing important.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:06 pm

mindless wrote:I'm also thinking she wasn't invited because of Ben. Awkward.

Same. And the fact that she just HAS to mention that she happened to be on the best date of her life at the same time (or whatever) speaks volumes. Kind of like, 'so take that, Ben!' laugh out loud

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:27 am

no no She just doesn't learn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:22 am

I think she wanted to be at the wedding.....otherwise she wouldn't have been in Laguna Beach with the Sutters posting photos. Suspect   Trista and Ryan were at the wedding as was JJ so I am am betting Ben was the reason she wasn't invited.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:56 am

So, would TPTB have not invited her then? They were in control of the guest list, right? I wonder if Ben requested she not come or TPTB just didn't want her there... Either way, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:17 pm

IDK, I have a weird feeling about her and this "boyfriend". How can she be saying she is going to marry him after 3 weeks? Eeek, she is a bit cray. On snapchat yesterday she was at her hotel in New York and said a bottle of champagne was from "a very special man in her life" blah blah...I feel like she is just trying to advertise she has a boyfriend. Anyone know who it is? I'd like to see him. I guess if it lasts she'll start posting pics.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Who even calls someone their boyfriend after 3 weeks? and what maybe 5 dates or something? Let alone tells a magazine she's going to marry him. She sounds so desparate to prove something to people (Ben) .

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 pm

There is a guy on her Ig 2 weeks ago in a group pc with his arm around her....possibility
Ig: @oliverjd. Very cute guy. Just a guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat